Thursday, September 7, 2017

History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning.



Happy notes to share, corrections done, classroom hits, love and hate, love and devotion-Jewish style, horns on a goat, horns on buffalo, open range cum suckers, cows and cattle callers.... History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 

Stupid can not be fixed.cured, or trades, lessons to learn, daily. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans. Cured Or Traded, stupid for life, can not be fixed. Charms And Wits. on · Hey, YOU Beautiful People-Hustle Hound. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs. Urita Smith, dick-less freak, like Santiago 333 Smith, dead bitches to fuck, after you are buried, cheap tricks, private dancer for shit. 509 675 0122 to have a dance or two, freaks out at night, songs to sell.History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 

Photo

Witches, Fairies, And Pixies, Dogface Butterflies..Good time, dances on the sands of time, love, luck, lessons, daily pages in a book to turn. Tales of Joys and Pains, Love and hate, horns of a goat, tips and tales to share. Luck, Love, Lessons: Tests. PumpkinsFairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins. Crook Hosts: ..Rolling Away and Out: Snakes Live In The Grass. Dancing Dazes.In And Out Of Tomorrow:Big Waves:Dreams In Works.Letting Time Stop, A TIMELESS ESCAPE. Birds In The Air, American Rites, Readers, Writers, Love, Luck, Lust, Lessons Tests Over Time.  facesundertheskinloverstossuckershits.blogspot.com.History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 


Beliebers Always With Justin. My kid from another mother......Nuts on the run. Good day, Howard, just wanted to take a moment in time, to tell you about the trip I am on. Starting with Disneyland, crooks, cheaters, and liars, in my bank account, took almost $300 from me on the first of September, charges for the locker over again, the shit I bought in the stores on Thursday when I went by myself, got fucked, and still getting fucked by the men and mice, at Disneyland. Just had to tell someone, going to the bank to talk about that. Can not pay the rest of my bills, had $586, in my checking account on the first, and last night, only had $104 left out of $3175? What the fuck?History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 

So another great day in the land of dreams, men and mice, crooks, cheaters, and liars, what to make of the bumps in the roads, the hard knocks, chips to fall, ships of fools on the streets, love, luck, lessons, leaders, packs of donkeys and dicks, good times. Dances in the streets, dances with freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes in the grass. Joys and pains, dances in the purple rains, good times, sunny and brights, songs on the winds, teachers, students, faces in asses, faces in the sands of time, good times, god times, wars and battles, up for the long runs.History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 

Waves of words, games to play, going to bank, to get the money back, taken by the crooks at Disney, cross you hands, fingers and toes, that story is a best seller, to take so much cash out of my account. So....Just thinking back to Teasday, gave away, my whole check to my uncle, gave myself, about $26 dollars, what is up with that, to give and not keep, more for myself. Love lessons, how to help the other out, last one for the rest of the year. Want the money back already, $3000 to give away, nuts to go. History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 


What do you think about me, is what is going on in my head, teacher with wits, charms and grace, how to stand tall, after the fall of rites, reasons, seasons of faces in the family, wheels to turn, lessons to learned, how to live without cash for a month. Rites?History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 



Inline image 1


Once a true believer, always true to Hydraulic. He's not perfect, he also makes mistakes yet I'm still here.Dreams In Works, Houses, Homes, Veterans On The Streets, Homeless Blues, Heated Hearts, Hands To Lead.nightmares still.Marines In Blues.Veterans on the streets, homeless blues, back in time, nightmares still.Marines In Blues.Cons And Pros. Day Frights: nightmares still.Veterans homeless blues. Marines In Blues. nasty mouse Fast Company.....Bee Gees & Andy Gibb 1979.History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 
...
The Hollow-men are everywhere. Stuffed with straw and shit! They profess love and friendship while judging and assessing value - usually a monetary one. Friends may come and go but when family exhibits animosity  and hatred - we have to sever that limb as well: If your eye offends you - pluck it out! I reach-out and see how people focus on the differences rather than the similarities - they judge others as inferior and live in increasing isolation - big fish in a little pond. Inferiority Complex out of control. How we see others is precisely how we see ourselves. Break the cycle! There is no going back - only forward.

I wish you had dropped by yesterday - although I was gone all morning I would have enjoyed seeing you in the afternoon. Went into LA - Chinatown - got the herbal shit I needed and ran several errands. Traffic! Oh, the traffic sucked! Worse than usual. I was so glad to get back home. 

I don't know how to dance. I've always felt really self-conscience - low self-esteem due to daddy and older brothers running me down all the time. Poor baby! I'm willing to try though. I recognize the physical value of rhythmic movements - good exercise. It's erotic too!

I tell you what - come show me the videos I need to watch to learn how you like that sweet pussy of yours treated. Or better yet, just be more vocal in telling me what to do! I enjoy Femdom - do you have dominatrix outfits? That could be hot! You could just tell me what to do - sit on my face and just make me attend to your pussy anyway you like. Sounds pretty hot!

It's really nice how you're trying to help-out your uncle. I sure hope he sees that and doesn't burn you. I've had bad experiences when it comes to business with family so I'm a little jaded. I just wish you the best of luck!

Did you find a place you'd like in Anaheim Hills? With a pool AND a jacuzzi? Sweet! That would be so much closer than Moreno Valley for me. I could come over more frequently. Of course I'd probably have to schedule my visits - you'll be a popular girl for those with an eye towards security. You'll have lots of boy-toys!

Yeah, I'm flying solo as of late. You know how hard it is to find companionship that is palatable. Hell, I'd rather be alone than be with the majority of people I know anyway, you know what I mean? Seems that most everyone I know is a dick! Full of hate. Bitter and defeated they hide in their dens - pirating movies and getting inebriated. Wallowing in the mire of their lives. They don't want to go anywhere - too many people they say. What they mean to say is 'too many people of color'. I'm learning to avoid white people for these reasons - they're all racists! Narrow-minded, ignorant, white-supremacists! Ugh!

I need to be home today. Someone is supposed to come and buy an aquarium I'm selling. Sometime after 1:00. In the meantime I could put some postings on eBay. Money, money, money! And where's Batman now that we need him? At home washing his undies! Packing fudge with Robin. Where's the Lone Ranger? Superman? The Walrus? The Carpenter?

We still getting together for Disneyland this Friday? We could watch Fantastmic and Fireworks and Parades. Or are you too busy with all your financial undertakings? You could come over Thursday at some point and we could get-up early Friday. Just my thinking. Personally, I don't have any plans. None at all in fact. Besides selling that aquarium. Getting stoned. Jerking-off. The usual.

Have as great a day as you can. We have pretty nice weather down here - scattered clouds keeping the heat down. Come on over if you want to teach me how to suck that pussy - I'm down with learning a new skill-set! We could get baked and have fun! If that doesn't appeal to you - we could just get baked!  :)




History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. Happy notes to share, corrections done, classroom hits, love and hate, love and devotion-Jewish style, horns on a goat, horns on buffalo, open range cum suckers, cows and cattle callers.... History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 

Stupid can not be fixed.cured, or trades, lessons to learn, daily. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans. Cured Or Traded, stupid for life, can not be fixed. Charms And Wits. on · Hey, YOU Beautiful People-Hustle Hound. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs. Urita Smith, dick-less freak, like Santiago 333 Smith, dead bitches to fuck, after you are buried, cheap tricks, private dancer for shit. 509 675 0122 to have a dance or two, freaks out at night, songs to sell.History recorded, five cents worth, 15 minutes of fame, dreams of the fish, desires of frogs, name in lights, best dazes to cum.Joys and sorrows, joys and pains, good times, classes on the beach, hope fires burning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment