Sunday, March 4, 2018

Birthday blues, songs to sing, Jesus Christ, dogs and snakes, monkeys to swing again, dogwood trees in the woods.

  1. Waves to make, boats to float, ships of fools on the water, donkeys in the hills of Cali, snakes in the grass, crooks, cheaters, liars, heads in sand, lives in darkness, no going backwards in time, with men, mice, rats in gloves. Heads to count, trips to hell, bats and birds, time to tell, mountains to climb, lions on top.

    Joys and pains, angle to hearts, Micheal Jackson, birds in the skies, birds in the dogwood trees. Bugs to eat, fried on the beaches, dances on the shores. Songs to sing, birds and bees, dances in the dark. Glass Houses: Angels in the heavens, angels to sing, goodness and mercy angels back to back, at the end of the rainbows.

    Photo

     mountainstoclimb2014.blogspot.com...Don't forget  as we celebrate, modern slavery is alive and just as effective. #Juneteenth .All I want right now in my life is for God to continue working on me.. ❤️Him: "what's wrong?"  Me: "nothing"  Him: "okay then"   Me: "I just find it funny how..."Just wanna sit on his lap & feel him get hard 🀀🐎🐎  .πŸ’˜FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)SEPTEMBER ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ HD .Jewish Rock Star: Cow to Buffalo 2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2014/03/jewish…: More reading to do, and have fun today like always.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: I'm pretty sure I could save the world. 🐎🐎
    ✨ Mermaid.™ 🌊✨
    Do you play chess ? no,  VR// Your unknown acquaintance  Joseph.John, Jake, Peter, Paul And Mary, frogs to cum, frogs to go, counting heads, spinning tells. Out of interest here.But came dawn the show goes on & I don't want to say good night .πŸπŸ‚So say good morning 🎡☔️Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home.


  1. Time to sing songs, dates to set, bones in a box, dicks and chicks, lessons learned or not. To fail time and time again, life lessons of joys and pains, frogs and fools, life at stake. Birthday blues, songs to sing, Jesus Christ, dogs and snakes, monkeys to swing again, dogwood trees in the woods. 


  1. This is a bit of a long shot. A woman in my dreams. Literally. Wise, athletic, knowledgeable of Asian Martial disciplines and philosophy, but not a snob. Educated, (THE SCHOOL OF LIFE) and passionate about the skills, art and craft, that leads us to a tranquil place, and provides us with the tools to defend ourselves, our family members and the weak and endangered from bully's and predators alike.

  2.  1

  3.  Possible areas of shared interest:Filipino Kun Tao, Silat, Tai Jii, Eskrima, Ba Gua, Systema, Wing Chun, Jun Fan/ Jeet Kune Do concepts, as well as Zen, Lao Tzu, Krishnamurti, Buddhism and Depac Chopra, good sci-fi and speculative fiction, jazz, jazz/rock fusion.



  4. Rachmaninoff, Debussy, Mussorgsky, Handel, YO-YO Ma, Eno, Fripp, Etta James, Paul Simon, Yellow, Brand X, avaunt garde film, green tea, red wine, micro brews, Thai food, Pho, and much more. FYI, I have been disabled, we all have some faults, weaknesses, strengths and beauty, but I am on the mend, and am back, strong and passionate as ever. I am sincere, I treat everyone with respect, do not resonate with misogyny, ageism, sexism, racism. I am looking for my match, my mate, my best friend. More later.  I miss you, and await your response.


  5. 🐎🐎  .πŸ’˜FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)SEPTEMBER ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ HD .Jewish Rock Star: Cow to Buffalo 2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2014/03/jewish…: More reading to do, and have fun today like always.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: I'm pretty sure I could save the world. 🐎🐎

 Steve Van Zandt (E Street Band). Marley notes, Bob Marley Moods, songs to play now and then, angels in the sky, tales of love and tales of worries, tales in the songs that were left, thanks again, for the tips shared, over the years. Lots of laughs, for a knight of the old schools, baby boomers, the rest are too green. Mercy and goodness, angels here to come, songs on winds....Herds Of Donkeys, Monkeys In Packs, Whales On Land, Freaks, Frogs, Snakes And Worms. Jewish.  


Long Island's lavish past is disappearing as luxury estates are sold off for modern developments.Long Island's lavish past is disappearing as luxury estates are sold off for modern developments. facebook twitter pinterest linkedin print A 25-room Long Island mansion that some believe inspired F. Scott Fitzgerald’s portrayal of lavish lifestyles in The Great Gatsby is being razed, the latest in a long series of estates to disappear from what is known as the Gold Coast.   

 Called Land’s End and sitting on a five-hectare lot on Long Island Sound, in New York State, the 2200-square-metre house is being torn down to make way for five $US10 million homes.  ”It’s really a sad thing. The Gold Coast social country life is part of Long Island’s legacy; a reminder of a grand and romantic era,” said Alexandra Wolfe, director of preservation services for the Society for the Preservation of Long Island Antiquities. The Long and Brutal History of Fake News - POLITICO Magazine


  1. SMILES AND BLESSINGS USA ALL NATIONS. Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #momlife...Happy Friday, make it a blast, lots of luck, lots of bumps in the road, lots of faces to flash, dimes to drop. AmenWell....happy belated vday darlin...ope you had a good one! I have been extremely busy with the concrete business stuff, but have not forgotten about you and the oceans blue!!! Loveis Love I see them both and beautiful Art. Of color the subtraction of color. And much more.. Thank you for sharing.


  2. But came dawn the show goes on & I don't want to say good night .🐎🐎  .πŸ’˜FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)SEPTEMBER ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ HD .Jewish Rock Star: Cow to Buffalo 2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2014/03/jewish…: More reading to do, and have fun today like always.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: I'm pretty sure I could save the world. 🐎🐎

  3. πŸπŸ‚So say good morning 🎡☔️Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home.Hares lost,or not? sons to shine,head shots, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, all grown up, still a boy at heart. March to beaches on the sands of time.... wings in the air. Honey Bees, not the wasps, in black and yellow, honey makers are the targets, in the land of wishes on stars. Seeking a sparkle of humor, wits, charms, educated would be a dream knight: giants retired, home alone again.

    Age, how tall, location, current events of your life that may remain the same. You are: compassionate, intelligent, romantic. Possess a wicked humor, no problem expressing your physical shape and size,heads above the common: height, age, and locations. Just saying, strangers to friends, standards set,seasons of birthdays, and re birthdays, returns, faces in the crowds. Simple right....



    • Future Ways...Predict Solutions...Happy and gay, sunny and bright, delighted again to be on the right side of the grave. Thankful for the life and the choices made, lessons learned, and dances of joy, peace and happiness to share. Ways to tell your future, helps you to tune in, and get the answers to the questions that matter, and study long, and study hard, to predict the outcomes you want.


    wierd orv sad,🐎🐎  .πŸ’˜FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)SEPTEMBER ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ HD .Jewish Rock Star: Cow to Buffalo 2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2014/03/jewish…: More reading to do, and have fun today like always.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: I'm pretty sure I could save the world. 🐎🐎
    It appears some mental issuers?Education: Jarrot University of Life and HARD KNOCKS!Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate. Frank Agresti-8455410288

    Age again, 6 decades at least, like the dead wife, so hard to say, without looking bad, fish out of water, bad George,  google. I write, fairy tales of my life, head in clouds, most of the time, getting dress to go do my nails, going to copy some of the pictures off my phone, have to get started on next week.

    March 4th, the only common of the year, moves to make to keep the rats and roaches out of sight, nightmares, day mares, horse and pony shows, dances on the sands of time, faces in the crowds. Winners, losers, learners, heads or tails, birds and bees, songs in the dogwood trees, leaders of lights, love, lust, lessons, lucky breaks, hands to hold, after the sun goes down.



    This is the year of the dog, just to let you know, born in the year of the rat, in the month of March, day of rebirths, starting over again, at a drop of a dime, or a bat of an eye. Birthdays and butterflies, new births connected to butterflies, butterflies of the state of Cali dogface butterflies, stores of stories to create.

     Now back in school, only online, complete 3 course, have 6 more to go. Just saying, head in the clouds, no good for studying and remember facts. Its been hard.Riverside, checking out houses to buy, with a pool and a hot tub, 3 car garage, over 2000 square feet, where the wild, donkeys roam. Heads up, have not found what I am looking for...

    Whats up with you?SMILES AND BLESSINGS USA ALL NATIONS. Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #mom-life...Happy Friday, make it a blast, lots of luck, lots of bumps in the road, lots of faces to flash, dimes to drop. Amen
    Well....happy belated day darling...ope you had a good one! I have been extremely busy with the concrete business stuff, but have not forgotten about you and the oceans blue!!! Love is. Love I see them both and beautiful Art. Of color the subtraction of color. And much more.. Thank you for sharing. David Manz. Scary pirouette. 🐎🐎 .πŸ’˜FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)SEPTEMBER ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ HD .Jewish Rock Star: Cow to Buffalo 2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2014/03/jewish…: More reading to do, and have fun today like always.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: I'm pretty sure I could save the world. 🐎🐎#danceyourassoffwednesday.


     Good morning. Or afternoon now.   I wanted to reply to see what you are all about. I see your posts and they are intriguing. Random and visual. Makes me curious as to the person you are. I wanna know more. I can’t make heads or tails of some of the comments and maybe I need a decoder ring or something. But i think you are probably more interesting than crazy.   I’m 48. Soon to be 49. I’m 5’6. I live in Ontario. I’m educated. Employed. Divorced.   How about you?


    1. πŸπŸ‚So say good morning 🎡☔️Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home.If you enjoy fantastic oral sex, then I am your guy. I will give you the most fantastic oral that you will ever experience. I will have your clit swollen and pulsating. You will be climbing the walls in ecstasy.  Just give me a chance to show you my wonderful oral skills. Email me at:  Cooperjr32  at aol.com     




    2. No reciprocation necessary.    I am totally discreet.  I guarantee to get you off within 20 minutes with my fabulous oral techniques. A kiss here A lick there and a nibble or two over there. I will make you anticipate every touch Make you quiver in anticipation then when its so juicy it's dripping, I will slowly suck lick, and nibble your clit until you cum over and over again.





    1. It's adventure time...You ready?looking to connect. You are open to friendship, dating, dinner, drives on the coasts,..movies, walks on the sands, at the park ...if there is chemistry. Sister of colors, rainbows to paint, joy in the mornings, peace and happiness the rest of the time. Dark Brown hair & eyes, HWP. Voices, views, values, waves to make, earth angel, born in the month of wars. Mars the god of wars, and marching fourth, madness, magic, money, heads to count.



    2.  Fish Out Of Water.   mountainstoclimb2014.blogspot.com..  ✨ Mermaid.™  🌊 ✨ .Don't forget  as we celebrate, modern slavery is alive and just as effective. #Juneteenth . All I want right now in my life is for God to continue working on me.. ❤️Him: "what's wrong?"  Me: "nothing"  Him: "okay then"   ✨ Mermaid.™  🌊 ✨🐎🐎  .πŸ’˜FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)SEPTEMBER ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ HD .Jewish Rock Star: Cow to Buffalo 2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2014/03/jewish…: More reading to do, and have fun today like always.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: I'm pretty sure I could save the world. 🐎🐎
    Jermaine Strawder 

      Hello and good morning,  I am a 45yr old light skinned hazel eyed man and I stand at 6'2.Stats, age, how tall, what age, common factors to remain the same, gems to find, men and mice, pebbles on the sands of time, jacks and marbles, gone, hares lost over the decades, marching forward, marching to madness, the month of March.Faces in the crowds. Walk in confidence, not fear or cockiness. Men, mice, mace, Micky Mouse, walks after dark, silent knights, alone again. "Your ego is not your amigo" ~Tony Alva .Happy weekend.💐💐Don't let fear of loss, or the losses themselves take away your ability to enjoy the wonderful life that is yours.🐎🐎 .πŸ’˜FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)SEPTEMBER ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ HD .Jewish Rock Star: Cow to Buffalo 2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2014/03/jewish…: More reading to do, and have fun today like always.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: I'm pretty sure I could save the world. 🐎🐎


     How is 6'6" tall white male, retired, widowed, home owner on lake front property with a solid income as a consideration ? I also am an artist and here is included a sample of my art work. Gary. SMILES AND BLESSINGS USA ALL NATIONS. Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #mom-life...Happy Friday, make it a blast, lots of luck, lots of bumps in the road, lots of faces to flash, dimes to drop. Amen


    Well....happy belated day darling...ope you had a good one! I have been extremely busy with the concrete business stuff, but have not forgotten about you and the oceans blue!!! Love is.  Love I see them both and beautiful Art. Of color the subtraction of color. And much more.. Thank you for sharing. David Manz. Scary pirouette. #danceyourassoffwednesday🐎🐎  .

    πŸ’˜FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)SEPTEMBER ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ HD .Jewish Rock Star: Cow to Buffalo 2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2014/03/jewish…: More reading to do, and have fun today like always.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: I'm pretty sure I could save the world. 🐎🐎


    No comments:

    Post a Comment