Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I dress up like a girl and post ads for guys to feed me cock. I let them take pics and videos and I dont care what they do with them as long as I get a copy.



Community cover photo

The Secret To Failure .I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it.Fish Out Of Water, Frogs In The Lakes, Faces Of Fools.Freaks In The Night, Sons Of Bitches, Bastards To Be Born.Time alone, Cali chick, babe, dances for one man, smart, strong, lion under the stars. Senior to senior, retired, lots of time to spare, boys to men, circles, seasons of givers, takes, pages to go. Call me crazy.

Every one has, views and noses, birds and bees, babes on the beach, dazes and stone, lovers gone, dates with horses to run. Rats to races, dances for dollars, horse and pony shows, love and luck, cards to flip, good times.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.

    Docks Crocks.."We Shall Over Come...Please Join The Revolution of ❤️! Stay Tuned! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ" Living Large. ...Back in time, back in space, tales of cows, tales or elephants, cows as well. Tales to write, tales of cows, land whales, gifts in pictures, gifts in words, pictures of stars, under the heaven. Goodness and mercy, dazes of angels, say the other angels on earth, birds and bees, songs to sing. Gods of wars, March for Mars, gods of wars. Fuck the battles, who wins the wars, counts the most, history noted. Every one has, views and noses, birds and bees, babes on the beach, dazes and stone, lovers gone, dates with horses to run.

    Love of rock and roll, dimes to put in the jukybox, music to play, time on the beach. Move yourself, your futures, take chances to change. Shake yourself, owners of the lonely hearts. Hearts and homes to the lost, home inside away from the freaks out at night. Free yourself to do what you need to succeed,  gifts to share, songs to sing of the bumps in the road, good times in classes on the beach."We Shall Over Come...Please Join The Revolution of ❤️! 


    Research Scientist, Academic Writer & Lecturer...You don’t need anyone’s approval: Live your life and do what makes you happy ❤☀ .•*´¨`•.¸❤☀•.¸¸.•´¨`*•.❤☀.Every one has, views and noses, birds and bees, babes on the beach, dazes and stone, lovers gone, dates with horses to run.

    No time to waste, have started a new chapter in my life. I do not need to work, crazy for a fee, a child of Uncle Sam, Marine for life, crazy like a fox, not common crazy, Is how I like to say it.Happy Happy Birthday ...  Enjoy the day ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿท๐ŸŽ‚❤️ (Inland Empire) 

    hide this posting

    I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it. I dress up like a girl and post ads for guys to feed me cock. I let them take pics and videos and I dont care what they do with them as long as I get a copy. I'm a complete sissy-slut cross-dressing faggot. Since I was 10 if anyone told me to suck their dick, I did. If someone calls me a bitch or a faggot, I don't argue. I am. No joke, I am a cock sucking bitch and damn proud. My only regret is that I don't have a group of men who use me on a regular basis.


    ๐ŸŒˆ. Crooks and robbers, poker players in the family, songs to sing. Dreams of mothers dead, singer in the family, dead toEvery one has, views and noses, birds and bees, babes on the beach, dazes and stone, lovers gone, dates with horses to run. rights.Lessons, Blessings, Hares Lost In Woods, Chicks, Babes, And Dicks, Waves Made. ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ.


    I say this with full humility;I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it. I am the most interesting, fascinating person on this site. You’re welcome. ๐Ÿ’‹  When we commit to our own growth and evolution we inspire those around us to do the same. GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE!! AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!

    !Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet.Daily life an adventure, always. My beliefs. More fish to fry. W4M, spring to summer, time to start new day, charms and wits to explore new dawn.


    Stay Tuned! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ" Living Large. Prayers for Your Friends.."We Shall Over Come...Please Join The Revolution of ❤️! Stay Tuned! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ" Living Large. ..Pray that according to the riches of God’s glory, He may grant your friend to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in her inner being, so that Christ may dwell in her heart through faith—that she, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that she may be filled with all the fullness of God (Ephesians 3:16-19).Every one has, views and noses, birds and bees, babes on the beach, dazes and stone, lovers gone, dates with horses to run.I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment