Saturday, August 3, 2019

Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...πŸ’˜Yes, I am glamorous. But I don't ever flaunt my fame.

Rachel Cattlecall: Hair Dresser at Marketplace Events Marketplace Events University of Colorado at Denver La Quinta, California. What do you call people that go to school in Boulder ...Butches, Bitches, Dikes Forever.Tin Solders Tales Twisted: Steers, Queers, Fags And Hags, Good ...


Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe Power of Love.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...πŸ’˜Yes, I am glamorous. But I don't ever flaunt my fame.

I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. The world needs bugs and critters too. That's why I respect everyone and I never judge.FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)March to May ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“ΈπŸ‘—πŸ’„πŸ’‡πŸΌ:


Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘Š
A New Cirque du Soleil Show Is Coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World! Popsugar...I'm Wishing on a Star. Straight up....Via Rihanna Quotes: A tribute to Carrie Fisher...Carrie Fisher became a cultural icon after starring as Princess Leia Organa in the Star Wars movies. The daughter of Hollywood golden couple Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds, Carrie Fisher was born in Beverly Hills on 21st October of 1956. Her parents went on to divorce when she was two years old and her father married Elizabeth Taylor.BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™
nutsbeansfrankscoinstoflipsongsshared.blogspot.com.


I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you!Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Deer, Herds In Cities:Donkeys In Packs, Monkeys To Dodge.Blue Oceans, blue dreams, man in blue, veteran at the end of service. Marines to fight, good times, guns to battles, treats, trades, tests over time, glory dazes to come. A TWISTED PROPHECYLife Is A Beach: Remember The Time . YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘Š

Love, lights, laughter, joy and pain, nailed again, earth angels, songs to sing, winds to winds, dances in the clouds, winners, losers, learners, heads to count. Shots to the head, shots to the heart, glory dazes done, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, the cat and the rodents, cat and mouse games. Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...πŸ’˜Yes, I am glamorous. But I don't ever flaunt my fame.


Hits And Misses, Good Time Toads, Faces In The Herds, Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys, No Free Fucks, Nothing Free, Crazy Clowns, Cattle Drives, Plain, Normal, Freaks, Fools, Frogs, Dances In The Sands Of Time.Eyes Open, Third Set, Heads Up, Faces Of Earth Angels, Birds And Bees, Songs To Sing, Heads Above The Common Crazy Cattle Herds.Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘Š


Nothing yet.The world is full of lunatics.You:common crazy? Three levels of stupid: slow, simple, silly, sons to shine, heads above common,pages to go...Strangers to friends, here's to us, woman to man, meeting of the minds, third eyes open.the hearts, hands, the hits and misses, pebbles on the shores of time, what is up with you. Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘Š Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...πŸ’˜Yes, I am glamorous. But I don't ever flaunt my fame.

 Nothing yet.Trades Made. Oh my. Letting go doesn't mean you forget the person completely, it just means that you find a way of surviving without them. Tea in the mist, grey stones to watch grow, turtles out of their shells. Friends in other forms, tricks with time, tricks with space, chairs to seas. Stories of lovers, tales of jackasses, friends and family members, for a season in time. 

Walks in the dark, walks in the woods, walks around the house, trips to make. At the end of the day, long roads to travel, planes to catch, another time. Down to relax, down time, at the end of the day, the show must say, good night.Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘Š

Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...


 Nothing yet.Trades Made. Oh my. Letting go doesn't mean you forget the person completely, it just means that you find a way of surviving without them. 

Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks. Nothing yet.Trades Made. Oh my. Letting go doesn't mean you forget the person completely, it just means that you find a way of surviving without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment