Sunday, May 17, 2020

Please tell me why I should care whether Joe Biden is declining mentally when Donald Trump bottomed out morally long ago. I’m serious. I’d rather drink milk past its expiration date than arsenic.

BREAKING NOW:  Italian Lawmakers call for the ARREST of Bill Gates..Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers, bees and wasps, dances in the darkness, dances in the air.Masters, Men, Mice, Monsters, Under The Layers. Dung And Fecal Matters.Today’s footwork, speed, cleanliness and the perfect execution.


Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land,flipping the cards. Peace and love by the sea, fun and games,good times to share with the whales on land, the freaks out at night.Three things you should never break:Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips .


Image
Snake in the grass and a evil person is the way my friends and my family and the strangers that hear ths recap say about this family of Steven Jay Jarrot, and his daught Rachel or Rocky the fag hag two -Jarrot, and Sheri Jarrot are all birds of the feather and the one and same in all family matters, to include Charley, Jackie and Sima Jarrot in this clan.Life is too short to stress yourself out. Sometimes you need to stop worrying, planning and just relax, release and let go.
Image

Please tell me why I should care whether Joe Biden is declining mentally when Donald Trump bottomed out morally long ago. I’m serious. I’d rather drink milk past its expiration date than arsenic. 
We are facing a defining time for marriages. No couple will emerge from this exactly the same as they were before. You’ll either emerge from this crisis stronger by leaning on each other or weaker by fighting with each other. -Dave Willis

What about you? A TWISTED PROPHECY.Lyon Sacks: Jewish http://Style.You can't drive a Railroad Spike with a Tack Hammer ". big hammer for big job, what the fuck does that mean, talking or gritting out of the side of your head. Do expand.It is a secret .

Please tell me why I should care whether Joe Biden is declining mentally when Donald Trump bottomed out morally long ago. I’m serious. I’d rather drink milk past its expiration date than arsenic. 

Inline image


Three levels of stupid, slow, simple, silly, sons to shine, heads above common,pages to go...Simple & Symbolic. So sad yet appropriate and understated “Genie, you're free.
Ordinary Out.  Interview with: Rachel Jarrot: Jees, realllly?I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

Interview with:BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE:I’m trying to do everything I can to get my foot in the door in this extremely competitive industry Rachel Jarrot: 


BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE:I’m trying to do everything I can to get my foot in the door in this extremely competitive industry Rachel Jarrot: Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Winners, Losers, Learners, Counting Heads. Golden Calf: What beef?
πŸ‘… πŸ’¦ 🍯
Buttercup More Dark skin guys...are highkey winningπŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ™ŽπŸΏ‍♂️🍫 .Homeless veterans find a safe haven with Passageways.Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Tweeted πŸ“’: A new day, a new friend 🐧
'Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Guess what - We are all beautiful. Everyone is different, shapes, sizes, styles, believes and opinions.. yada and so on.. if you have a negative behavior towards others.. that is the not so beautiful πŸ–•πŸΌ 


JEWISH FROGS AND FOOLS, GOOD TIMES, TALES ONLINE, HISTORY NOTES, STARS TO SHINE, DANCES IN DARK. TIMES TO SING, “LIVING IN A AMERICA”, SONGS TO PLAY ON THE RADIO, JAMES BROWN, BLACK AND DANCING.



TOP HITS, BACK IN THE DAY. NEWS TO SHARE, ONCE LONG AGO, SONGS TO PLAY IN 1984, YEAR OF THE RATS, GLORY DAYS DONE. TOP HITS, TOP OF THE CHARTS,GREAT SONG, FIGHTS FOR THE RIGHTS.

Freaks, frogs, snakes and worms, life under the sands of time. American toads, frogs, dicks, dawgs, and donkey dates. Notes of news, history for some, pages to books.

Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers, bees and wasps, dances in the darkness, dances in the air.Masters, Men, Mice, Monsters, Under The Layers. Dung And Fecal Matters.Today’s footwork, speed, cleanliness and the perfect execution.


HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS. ALIENS LIVE.Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker.. πŸ‘… πŸ’¦ πŸ―


Image may contain: possible text that says 'HONORING ALL WHO SERVED'

No comments:

Post a Comment