Friday, November 26, 2021

On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the..

Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: In the end we are all alone, moments lost over time, dances on the sands of time. Live to be happy and be happy to be living. Loyalty makes you family.Share your defiance:Don’t Be Cruel.


If you have the courage to say goodbye, life will give you a new welcome. I wish a nice Wednesday to all my dear people I know here. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR. GOOD TIME FROGS, MEN AND MICE, CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.I stopped reading at your name. I know you have to clap back for your ma. Its understandable you still live at home.
Hello, what is up, what is your deal, words in waves were expected, questions up in the air, age, location, how tall, retired, or self man, standards set, for the next mountain to climb.


Spongebob Squarepants Patrick Star GIF

How many fucking times do we need to explain this?You can make a big difference without ever saying a word.Magic is all around.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. ‘Scottish bats. their struggle is real..’On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the..

Be picky with who you invest your time into. Wasted time is worse than wasted money.
Taraji P. Henson's avatar
Tara
This about sums me up 

Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class.Storytelling, Fundamental Intelligence Share, Donkeys 2 Pin: Jewish Rat Racers. Steers and queers, on that side of the family, Cuban transplants…Thanks for service, cheers, and chaps, thanks for the time served. Houses, Homes, Healing Hearts, Veterans Resources: Stories, Tips.Police Department | Sandwich, MA, No Regrets, No Excuses: People I Used To Know: Once.Jefferson County, Tennessee!

\

\'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"' Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin What can be brighter than the stars: Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets, No Excuses: People I Used To Know: Once.Rocks and snakes under the water, frogs and fish in the seas, monkeys to dodge, pages of lives lived, angels on earth.’A mind that is present sees many beautiful things.’Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignoredOn the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the..

No comments:

Post a Comment