Friday, February 11, 2022

Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms.Ass...GOOD MORNING TO THOSE WORKING, TOWARDS BEING THE SHIT. Produce Life and Pleasure'.

    Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution… 

It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...

May be an image of text that says 'Smelling weed in public for me is like smelling the little baked baked pie on the windowsill in cartoons I can't lie'


COURSE NAME:bring out the madness.Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms.Ass...GOOD MORNING TO THOSE WORKING, TOWARDS BEING THE SHIT. Produce Life and Pleasure'.

May be an image of text that says 'Kids in middle school in 2021 learn how to code computer programs. Me in middle school:'


American Women. Veterans.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments.Black Liberation Movement (BLM) Threated to burn down New York City with fire and blood shed!Paulo Sa Elias shared, Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms.Ass...GOOD MORNING TO THOSE WORKING, TOWARDS BEING THE SHIT. Produce Life and Pleasure'.

'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!Grits to Kiss Persistence."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.
May be an image of outdoors




Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Sense, Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers:COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW.One of the best. Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds.PERFECTION Dope Sleeve. Love this . Skins Colored. Love, Luck...THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.
Women in #LMICs are disproportionately impacted by #CervicalCancer and account for more than 85% of all cervical cancer-related deaths worldwide. @CHAI_health and partners are working to change this reality and save lives: http://ow.ly/f8zi50HLsCE #CloseTheCareGap #WorldCancerDay.


Success is closer than you • You’ll never know what might have been • No regrets • Because YOU CAN DO ITLove is patient, love is kind, it knows no boundaries, it knows no time.

It is and has always been about who you are, and your standards of communicating. Even when upset, the way that you work on anyone to listen to you, what is needed most is plenty of acknowledgment, appreciation and acceptance.


The Middle Ages | Back in time, stuck in a coffin with a fag, lovers and…   Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution…

The Middle Ages | Back in time, stuck in a coffin with a fag, lovers and…   Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution…



The Middle Ages | Back in time, stuck in a coffin with a fag, lovers and haters, games to play, tricked and pimped, chicks that I knew. Lots of love, lots… - 
   Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution…

OSO TRUTH does not mind being questioned A LIE does not like being challenged'.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'MLK: what's wrong baby? Coretta: oh nothing, just think it's funny how you're having dreams that aren't about me'


Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution… 

Merry Christmas, Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's no...Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.

Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top contains the same information as a post checked by independent fact-checkers. It may have small differences.


   Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution…

May be an image of 1 person

 Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.

Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up. Castles in the sky.You create your world, of what you want, ready, set, go...THIS FAMILY HATES FACTS... IT'S HYSTERICAL.. Ways to grow, family notes, daddy here, sister also, faces in the mirror.Mistakes INTERVIEW: RACHEL JARROT: NOT JEWISH.

Yiddish Proverb" "Cow Wisdom",Life's Little Beefs.Thanks so much, views, voices, values , of the dead. Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, twists and turns, muddy views, freaks in the knights, sons of bitches, hoes, streets to walk, good times toads.

Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy Tales.Recaps.Good Afternoon.Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up. Castles in the sky.You create your world, of what you want, ready, set, go...THIS FAMILY HATES FACTS... IT'S HYSTERICAL.. Ways to grow, family notes, daddy here, sister also, faces in the mirror.Mistakes INTERVIEW: RACHEL JARROT: NOT JEWISH.Mothers, Moms, Men, Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades, Waves Made, Head Counts. Strangers In The Dark, Bumps In The Road. Dimes Dropped.Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -

May be a meme of 5 people and text
Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.

'I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue.…This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'I don't mean to brag, but, New Year's Eve,I was home by 9:00.'
Your Highlights.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels."Facts do not cease to exist exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley'.Tmjmtb1313@gmail.com ,Miller Jackson,704 315 0809. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
May be an image of 3 people and people standing


No comments:

Post a Comment