Thursday, September 20, 2018

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, And Happiness: Cons And Pros, Counting Heads.Calippo -I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.God is light, god is love, god is here daily. Happy Friday everyoneeeee!.Snakes and worms, sands and rocks, tricks and trades, common and normal states, lives in the red, to follow the sheep and the goats, herds to come, herds to go, trained monkeys to see. I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.


Love songs for the tricks of the sex, trades more, barter for dreams, short time frames to work with. Luther Ingram - If lovin you is wrong i don't wanna be right... Jaden Smith - Blue Ocean (Official Music Video) - YouTubeI’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
Animated Photo Tips and tales, Norman Gershine, Rach Jay, Rachel Gay Jarrot,facesIt's Going Viral For One STUNNING Reason. Lessons, blessings, wishes, hopes, dreams in actions. No one to talk shit,..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ no one to make threats, not one to make the stores of recaps, nice,..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ hope defined.

Good times, dances in the rain, good times, joys and pains, classes of dicks, classes of dogs, tricks and trades, games on the water.Fatalism? Why is it only people can go to Heaven? Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what?

Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count, Cards To Read, Daily Mountains. Joys And Pains.Sole Sisters:“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt .I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
Fatalism? Why is it only people can go to Heaven? Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count. The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: Watch the highlights:I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. Back In The Day, History Recorded. Fatalism? Why is it only people can go to Heaven? Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what?I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 
Rock on, it's your birthday! No one to talk shit,..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ no one to make threats, not one to make the stores of recaps, nice, hope defined. Hang on: pain ends.I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment