Thursday, October 11, 2018

You'll bloat, too...COURSE NAME: Hello how's it going .hope all is well. My name is samuel I live in pomona 909 973-5855 Until then stay in touch...I'm Male looking for female..

Tails to swing, frogs in the water, books to review, books to read, books to write, fairy tales.‘Dream On’ Sheep Leaders: Postmodern Jukebox.Short Jumps, Songs Of Wishes. Goats and sheep, ships to days on the water.  Hello how's it going .hope all is well. My name is samuel I live in pomona 909 973-5855 Until then stay in touch...I'm Male looking for female.


You'll bloat, too...COURSE NAME:  Hello how's it going .hope all is well. My name is samuel I live in pomona 909 973-5855 Until then stay in touch...I'm Male looking for female..HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER. No ordinary Love.Sade. 🎧 πŸ’™.“Mean Girls” Classes Of Bitches, Pages to turn, lessons on snakes, freaks and fakes, ways to grow, ways to expand, ships of freaks, ships of frogs, ships of drama.

When a man truly loves you he wants to bring you clarity, not confusion.Cannibals and vultures. Article by Butler Shaffer.Who Owns the State?The West Against the Rest.The One Wrong Thing.

You'll bloat, too...COURSE NAME:  Hello how's it going .hope all is well. My name is samuel I live in pomona 909 973-5855 Until then stay in touch...I'm Male looking for female..






And of course Peter Pan, horse and pony shows, tricks and trades, good times, lots of love, lots of joys and laugher, dances on the water, dances on the seven seas, waves to make, ships of dreams to sail. Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons daily events, pages to turn, books to recap.



Time Never Stops.Cows, Cattle, Hogs Runners, Frog Dates. Retired,out of the races for bucks,older,taller,witty, wise,owls, doves in the morning, beaches to walk, heads above the common. Retired,silent nights alone again. ...giants, jacks of all trades.

Thanks for the views, that you had time to spare, weekend plans, to stay at home and pack. Going places, walking on sunshine, more mountains to climb. Getting older, cali chick, babe, born in the USA, heads above the common, What is up with you, stats, location, retired, 420 connected, burning trees, retired from the races for buck, time in hell done.

Walks on the beach, dreams of mine, daily events, all year long, views, voices in my head, have to grow, have to expand, have to choose the way to go, chances to take, choices to make, all the time. Okay, pictures are fine, lots to say, views in your world, thanks for the reply.


Photo



✨DRAGON DREAMS✨➰ I am a Sorcerer .Rats To Roaches, Good Time Toads, Faces In TheCrowds, Heads To Count. Magic Madness, rats in white gloves.Leaders To Delight, Waves To Make, Views On The Bumps In The Road, Tests Over Time, Lucky Breaks, Monkeys In Pack, Faces In The Crowds.Damn girl, what did I say😲😲 I'm outta hereπŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒ‍♂️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Weird, witty, educated, interesting...
 Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it [Extended Version] OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO...Love the song, ways to grow, ways to expand, songs to sing, good times in the wind. Good times, happy dazes again, glory dazes done, songs to play, on the radio, time and ties done, balls in the air. 333 smith uritza. blog spot.com…Cartoon Hits,Frogs For Movies, Gato Nine Lives,Flipping Coins. Holiday Hits And Misses, Kids And Goats, Tales Told Twice.Image result for The choice was your own nothing stopped you except your pride. Well I hope it keeps you warm and cozy I sure cant help but giggle a little at the thought of what your going to miss. Anyway I wish I could say I'm glad I broke the ice again so you could again brake my heart. Good luck and PS I hope he gives you hell Γ°Ÿ˜ˆ

Glory Dazes To Come."you think I give a fuck?You'll bloat, too...COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Not a Free Ride. Rides along the way, are just a detour of the things that you would like to do but do not want to take the time to consider, because you are not in control of the pace.  Hello how's it going .hope all is well. My name is samuel I live in pomona 909 973-5855 .

Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it [Extended Version] OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO...Love the song, ways to grow, ways to expand, songs to sing, good times in the wind. Good times, happy dazes again, glory dazes done, songs to play, on the radio, time and ties done, balls in the air. 333 smith uritza. blog spot.com…Cartoon Hits,Frogs For Movies, Gato Nine Lives,Flipping Coins. Holiday Hits And Misses, Kids And Goats, Tales Told Twice.


Until then stay in touch...I'm Male looking for female.HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER. No ordinary Love.Sade. 🎧 πŸ’™.“Mean Girls” Classes Of Bitches, Pages to turn, lessons on snakes, freaks and fakes, ways to grow, ways to expand, ships of freaks, ships of frogs, ships of drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment