Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Retired is best. TOMORROW WE REOPEN THE GATES.George Carlin on some cultural issues.Dreamers.

When we commit to our own growth and evolution we inspire those around us to do the same. GOOD MORNING!RISE AND SHINE!!AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!!Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close.
Alexandro
This differs for everyone else because everyone's path is different which is why you should never compare yourself to others๐Ÿ’š May the best observation be your way :-)✨Why not, your eyes turned up to the sky, only you in your head, wishes and dreams to come, stars to shine, glory dazes to come, pages to turn, stars in the sky. Good times, tales of others, views and noses in the air, American birds, sit and spin, tales written.

TOMORROW WE REOPEN THE GATES.George Carlin on some cultural issues.Dreamer ๐Ÿ–คGuess what - We are all beautiful. Everyone is different, shapes, sizes, styles, believes and opinions.The things most valuable to possess are not visible, though they are more real than anything we own.At the end of the day, all you need are hope and strength.Hope that it will get better and the strength to hold on until it does. W4M #Believe.Views, Voices, Values, Places To Go, People To See, Going Here And There.. yada and so on.. if you have a negative behavior towards others.. that is the not so beautiful ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

Please tell me about yourself, city you are in, how tall, what age, things to start with, and a picture would be nice. Not into couples, married men, youngsters, etc... If interested I will reply with mine. Not interested in pictures of your private parts. Shirtless, etc..Please act your age, if you can't, please respond to someone else. I know there still has to be some men with class left out there. Retired is best. TOMORROW WE REOPEN THE GATES.George Carlin on some cultural issues.Dreamers.Thank you.
PETTY 4 ME ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜‚WAR MONDAY'S ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆDROP A Dime. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ]Songs to sing, hearts broken, hearts cracked, faces to turn, snakes and worms, gifts to share, tales in the air, glory days done. changes in the winds."HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American rites, seasons of suckers, rednecks, retards, freaks and frogs in groups, family affairs, sheep and goats, horns to blast.Retired is best. TOMORROW WE REOPEN THE GATES.George Carlin on some cultural issues.Dreamers.
Photo
Natural beast of prey, natural animals that travel in packs, cages for the fruits and nuts, RV campers on the side lines of life. Happy for the joy and happiness shared in another lifetime, it was fun and it was real, but it was not real fun to live in hell on wheels, RV camping for 2 or 3 months, or was it more. It was a nightmare, it was hell on earth, it was hell in a coffin with a fat, gay, Jewish white dream boat, a whale of a man, and problems with truthful and honesty, the games that people play.


Retired is best. TOMORROW WE REOPEN THE GATES.George Carlin on some cultural issues.Dreamers.No time to waste, have started a new chapter in my life. I do not need to work, crazy for a fee, a child of Uncle Sam, Marine for life, crazy like a fox, not common crazy, Is how I like to say it.Happy Happy Birthday ... Enjoy the day ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿท๐ŸŽ‚❤️ (Inland Empire) .
Whether in Alaska or in the Dolomites, eagles are generally seen as Kings of the skies. This film devotes itself on the one hand to the bald eagle, the heraldic bird of the United States, and on the other, the Golden Eagle, Europe's largest predatory bird. Many bald eagles live in the Chilkoot State Park in Alaska's south. In fact, more than 400 pairs reside there for the entire year. With a wingspan of some 2.5 metres, they are amongst the largest of their species. The offspring have to leave the eyrie by September at the latest, as then, winter sets in. Black Girls, Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: 'My looks have nothing to do with why you won't find another like me. My heart. My honesty My loyalty. My realness. I promise you won't find it in anyone else.'Dykes, butches, bitches in heat."It's the little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning. Beautiful words.Thugger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time...Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️๐Ÿฅฐ~THE PROMISES~๐Ÿฅฐ❤️ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’˜~MEN MAKE~๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️ COMMUNIST CONTROL TECHNIQUES - SKIES ABOVE-๐Ÿ’žRites, Reasons, Coins To Pay, American Chicks, Babes, Dames, Hats And Horns, Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Men,Mice, Cartoons.
I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it. I dress up like a girl and post ads for guys to feed me cock. I let them take pics and videos and I dont care what they do with them as long as I get a copy. I'm a complete sissy-slut cross-dressing faggot. Since I was 10 if anyone told me to suck their dick, I did. If someone calls me a bitch or a faggot, I don't argue. I am. No joke, I am a cock sucking bitch and damn proud. My only regret is that I don't have a group of men who use me on a regular basis.



No comments:

Post a Comment