Monday, June 14, 2021

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it. 'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on.

 Cartoon hits, cat and mouse games, horse and pony shows, bumps in the road, people lost in space. Happy and sad, gifts of tales to share, lights on for next season of classes on the sands of time.  People beware:It's not only important to add years to your life but to life to your years."




Recommended Reads:Marking Time, Waste, Fecal Matters: Just Excuses: Veterans:Homeless
 Blues. Back in the day, ready for a girlfriend 💯😌✊🏼Haters, Hackers,Merchant of Venice:
Frogs or cows? Nuts 2 Go, Party ...There's something wrong with your character💯😌✊🏼: if opportunity controls your loyalty. You can't sit with us �. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call,
 whales on land. Crooks 2.



Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .Ships To Sail, Blue Skies, Birds And Bees, Butterflies And Rebirths, Waves Made.


Im married we have a don't ask don't tell understanding.She plays also, ...  
12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.] travelaccessoriesworld liked your post "Ships To Sail, Blue Skies, Birds And Bees, Butterflies And Rebirths, Waves Made."

You are crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!! .W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn. Can you believe none of these were photoshopped?

Happiness is not derived from money, however we must make money to survive that's the thing. All we can do is try and make the best out of our day to day struggles. Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons.Haters, Hackers, Merchant of Venice: Frogs or cows? Nuts 2 Go, Party. 

There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. Faces in the crowd, frogs in the waters, snakes in the grass, doves in the morning, faces to change, clocks to turn, pages to books, history to note. Reporter Omid Scobie revealed what Meghan allegedly wrote when trying to get the Palace to correct false reports.Leaders, Lights, Lessons.Haters, Hackers, Merchant of Venice: Frogs or cows? Nuts 2 Go, Party. 

Image

Recommended Reads:Marking Time, Waste, Fecal Matters: Just Excuses: Veterans:Homeless
 Blues. Back in the day, ready for a girlfriend 💯😌✊🏼Haters, Hackers,Merchant of Venice:
Frogs or cows? Nuts 2 Go, Party ...There's something wrong with your character💯😌✊🏼: if opportunity controls your loyalty. You can't sit with us �. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call,
 whales on land. Crooks 2.


Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .Ships To Sail, Blue Skies, Birds And Bees, Butterflies And Rebirths, Waves Made.

I see how much I'm worth....good looking. STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides. Love My Gems.Fairy Tales: Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips.Pieces of the pie, lots of goals at the end of the rainbow, cash to find, money to share, after the search for the right people.That knife you stuck in my back became useful when it came time to cut my ties with you.
Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Make Me Say it Again girl.I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'
Songs To Sing
HAPPYFEETDANCINGNOTES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Songs To Sing
Songs To SingGood times with the fruits and nuts to go for the party and play pals, dicks and chicks, freaks out at night. Notes to share of a friend or two, guys and girls with views of the faces in place for Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 and his crews of low life snakes and frogs with the bags of shit to trade for good times. Date him for the drugs, stay on track just a vacation day, not a lifetime connection. Once a snake will remain a snake. Gifts from the center of the earth, happy and gay lifestyle to share often.

Black Writers: History notes to share.Good times, monkeys swingers in the wind, jokes on land to see. Nights alone the way, paths crossed, veterans and black female heroes, nightmares from time serve. Gifts of lives in danger, acts and deeds to note, sad tales of men in attacks.
Image result for With my friends, I'm crazy.


Love, Hate: Sounds To Blast, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cattle.BELLS AND HORNS, BLUE JAYS IN THE WINDS, SONGS IN DOGWOOD TREES.LOOKING FOR SOMETHING.DANCES.LA LA LAND, HISTORY TO NOTE.Silent Knights, On The Vines: With Mardi gras And rock and jazz. So la-di-da In search of nazz.
Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULEClose up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator.


Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.
May be an image of 1 person


This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins .Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment