Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Your struggle is your gift.... With pain comes pleasure..with sadness comes laughter...with hurt comes happiness...with loss comes new life!

Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.Remember The Time .Cannabis and Conversation.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.
“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities.


Stop expecting everything to go smooth, cause it ain't.COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. Look at all the fucks I give.
May be an image of 7 people and people standing



TALES TO SHARE.ANOTHER TIME.YOU ARE THE ROOT OF HEAVEN.THE MORNING STAR.THE BRIGHT MOON.THE HOUSE OF ENDLESS LOVE. Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. No Ordinary Love..'Fun Fact: American made products don't get stuck on cargo ships...'
May be an image of text that says 'How the FUCK do I get rid of this Tell it you want a serious relationship'

Your struggle is your gift.... With pain comes pleasure..with sadness comes laughter...with hurt comes happiness...with loss comes new life!TALES TO SHARE.ANOTHER TIME.YOU ARE THE ROOT OF HEAVEN.THE MORNING STAR.THE BRIGHT MOON.THE HOUSE OF ENDLESS LOVE. Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. No Ordinary Love..'Fun Fact: American made products don't get stuck on cargo ships...'

No comments:

Post a Comment