Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Hey there, Ready to take the next step?Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Dreams,, hopes and prayers resting on the clouds. Heaven and hell under the cherry moons, at sunset, after the dazes done on earth.

Dicks?In a world of dicks, is just a play on words, and have a thing for the dicks in the world and how they relate to people that.


Monkeys to see, monkeys to tell, good times, monkey tells. Happy days to glory dazes done. Takes a nut to make a stand, tips to share, American birds, sit and spin. Happy Notes, Monkeys To Frogs, Good Times, angels and fish in seas, sings songs on the beaches. Toasts and good wishes, joy to the world.


Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, leaders of shit, dung and fecal matters, peas in pods, frogs in groups, family matters... Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.


Hey there, Ready to take the next step?Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Tips . Follow Truth Is Terrorism for more.
. sides of the moon, on a clouding night, without stars.

, hopes and prayers resting on the clouds. Heaven and hell under the cherry moons, at sunset, after the dazes done on earth.Dreams

Fairies, pixies, and earth angels, in the sky. Wishes and numbers, dreams in color, power in the magic in the air.

Walks Of Life, Ways, Waves, Seas Of Choices.
LIFE IS ALL WE DO WITH PASSION....THE REST IS TO KILL THE TIME .ROLES TO PLAY.WAYS TO SHINE.

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".

DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".

My Future in the Media World:Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Saturday Night Live ,-Did anyone in the family play a part in History with a capital h?


Seasons of causes, rites to reasons, to refuse to turn a termination to a financial form. High jackers, jackasses on the roof. 

Hey there, Ready to take the next step?Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

 'SORRY I TOLD YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH YOU STUPID BITCH'.MEGAN A. JACKASS, AND MAGGIE MAY, TO START THE CYCLE OVER AGAIN, MIDTERMS, TRANSFERS, UCC 2 FORMS, 4 PAGES TO TALK ABOUT SOLAR PANELS RIGHTS.

Wheels on the market, Mercedes GLK 350. Values to share, would like to sell. Trade-in Value: $4,000 – $6,500 Private Party Sale: $6,500 – $8,500 Retail/Dealership Price: $9,500 – $11,500. Priced at $7555. Lets make a deal. 

Ain't nobody's business if I do.'MOTHAFUQUEUR a fragrance ragra by Samuel L. Jackson'.


Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL


Letting go of the plan I had for my life was one of the hardest things I had to do. I had my whole life planned out for me, though nothing ever happened the way I had planned it. 

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. Every year since I've been successful my mother would ask me this question, “What do you want for Christmas? You are so hard to shop for.”

Monkeys to see, monkeys to tell, good times, monkey tells. Happy days to glory dazes done. Takes a nut to make a stand, tips to share, American birds, sit and spin. Happy Notes, Monkeys To Frogs, Good Times, angels and fish in seas, sings songs on the beaches. Toasts and good wishes, joy to the world.


Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, leaders of shit, dung and fecal matters, peas in pods, frogs in groups, family matters... Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.





 Dan Evans,TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM.NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER    ·   COURSE NAME: "Look Who's Talking".

Letting go of the plan I had for my life was one of the hardest things I had to do. I had my whole life planned out for me, though nothing ever happened the way I had planned it. 

Leaders Of The Band, Glory Dazes To Come:Money won't make you happy... but everybody wants to find out for themselves. -

Letting go of the plan I had for my life was one of the hardest things I had to do. I had my whole life planned out for me, though nothing ever happened the way I had planned it. 


Monkeys to see, monkeys to tell, good times, monkey tells. Happy days to glory dazes done. Takes a nut to make a stand, tips to share, American birds, sit and spin. Happy Notes, Monkeys To Frogs, Good Times, angels and fish in seas, sings songs on the beaches. Toasts and good wishes, joy to the world.


Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, leaders of shit, dung and fecal matters, peas in pods, frogs in groups, family matters... Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.


Miranda Dawn: Satan Designs   How Juneteenth is Celebrated.GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT.




.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!From: Dan Evans <devans@tvhomesteam.com. Monkeys to see, monkeys to tell, good times, monkey tells. Happy days to glory dazes done. Takes a nut to make a stand, tips to share, American birds, sit and spin. Happy Notes, Monkeys To Frogs, Good Times, angels and fish in seas, sings songs on the beaches. Toasts and good wishes, joy to the world.



Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, leaders of shit, dung and fecal matters, peas in pods, frogs in groups, family matters... Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.

921-2 Lister Dr,  La Mesa, NM 88044

  • 3 Beds
  • 2 Baths
  • 1,683 sqft (on 4.50 acres)


W e I r d= wonderful :Exciting : interesting : Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate, horns of a goat, the flip sides of coins, cards flipped 54 ways to play each hand, seasons done in darkness.

Turnkey triplex opportunities with garages and owner financing near Fort Worth, TX, are rare but appear in suburban areas like River Oaks and near the River District. Opportunities frequently offer rent-ready units, often featuring updated kitchens and modern appliances, and sometimes include detached garages or large carports, typically priced in the \(\$400k-\$600k+\) range. 


Hey there, Ready to take the next step?Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:


Happy and delighted with the joys and pains of growth, happy and delighted with the daily gifts to share again. Mountains to climb, valleys to cross, in the woods , over the seven seas, for the seasons to dance and dream in the sun. Good times in the wows, in the parts of daddy still. Third place is last place, and no trophies for that placement, keep it for sucker to marry a freak like him. He likes to suck dicks, and it was great not to have to fuck a trick because he was gay, and the meth does that to him. Jokes on the fools and blogs about the snakes in the grass.


Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips . Follow Truth Is Terrorism for more.

. Dicks?In a world of dicks, is just a play on words, and have a thing for the dicks in the world and how they relate to people that.


No comments:

Post a Comment