Tuesday, April 4, 2017

In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views.Clear Blue Skies, Blue Dreams In The Air, Glory Dazes Of Spring..

Love, lights, lessons, leaders of the bands, hopes and wishes, history of the glory dazes done, pages to books, books to close. Dreams on the water, views from the beach, rats to roaches, dreams on the side of the road. Dances in darkness, dances with spiders, snakes and worms, lots of bumps in the roads, ways to grow.

Once there was a way To get back homeward. Once there was a way To get back home zippety do Dah do Dah day And I will sing a lullaby aye... Maybe your ad reached exactly what you sent out into the Universe and maybe, just maybe you are reading your answer right now. You asked for 3 facts: 1: I am six feet tall 2: I am 58 years young, 3: my house is not on a hill but was, not on the beach but was, but now is wherever you are if you can handle that? I have included a picture that is currently on the Internet of me dancing with young people at a downtown LA niteclub. People tell me the full picture " is great"... Oh well... Don't ask me how I know this but the blond behind me is a bottle-nose dolphin trapped in a human body and she is polyamory friendly. And yes... I do look like that guy on that show... kisses and hugs Meghan Trainor! 818-601-7247 (RAGS) sleeps in Burbanks and wardrobes the Stars by day.
It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with.One nut to stand, one nut that can write, one nut in the wood. Fruit and nuts, donkeys in the hills and valleys, ways to grow. Live and learn, stories to share, lots of hard knocks, dates with RV campers.Candy Hearts, Read, Black, Blues Dreams in air. Sandy Shores...The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. Lovers And Haters, Hares Lost In Woods, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates. Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Tips to Shut up....Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs.Colored Wigs, Rainbow Donkeys To Ride, Free Trips, Planes To Cow.Sex, Men, Mice, Tricks, Trades, Love In 50 Shades Of Darkness. Cows, Dicks, Snakes In Grass. FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ Candy Hearts, Read, Black, Blues Dreams in air. Sandy Shores...The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect.STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ My baby boys πŸ’š❤πŸ’œπŸ’™. You Beautiful 😍 , Gorgeous 😘 , Sexy 😝 , and Pretty πŸ’― .FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Power Within, Voices Inside, Nuts, Roots, Dogwood Trees, Monkeys To Dodge, Treats Traded. Sex, Men, Mice, Tricks, Trades, Love In 50 Shades Of Darkness. Cows, Dicks, Snakes In Grass.


Dark Knight, Still Waters, Waves In Oceans, Surface Shots. - hide this posting

Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.Dark Knight, Still Waters, Waves In Oceans, Surface Shots. Cali dreamer, beaches for views, dream knights, gems, stones, rocks, snakes, frogs, and toads, on the sands, chick on the boat, babe searching for stars to wish on, better lights. Waves to watch, boats on the water, snakes, frogs, and toads, that live in the grass, head up. Hands in air, balls to catch, rocks to roll, dances alone again.



Clear Blue Skies, Blue Dreams In The Air, Glory Dazes Of Spring.

 In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views... Riverside.hide this posting

I am wondering if I will ever find someone who combines trustfulness with introspection, joyful being, depth, kindness and altruism. Someone sensitive, yet assertive and opinionated, strong and maybe adventurous. Free thinking and educated. In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views.Clear Blue Skies, Blue Dreams In The Air, Glory Dazes Of Spring..

Looking for someone with whom I could share the above and much more. Talk about life, experiences, wisdom...the meaningful...I want to be able to express my feelings (emotionally and physically), desires, fantasies freely without the walking on egg shell's sensation or wanderings, both sensations that will kill the excitement and spontaneity of love.I am black, fit, and funny at times.  In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views.Clear Blue Skies, Blue Dreams In The Air, Glory Dazes Of Spring..
Dreams in actions, to write, to search for gems, stones and rocks, sons alone again, retired would be nice, 420 friendly also, blue dreams in the air. I have a great understanding of what it takes to make my man content and in harmony. As powerful team member I know that it takes 2 to tango, specially during tough financial time. It makes relationships stronger and more solid. I will explains my plans and actions clearly and completely because I want you to trust me and feel secure. I expect the same from you. In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views.Clear Blue Skies, Blue Dreams In The Air, Glory Dazes Of Spring..

Leader of a pack of hell hounds, date a snake with good looks, and lack of 6 cans for a 6 pack, dream mate. Allstate fake claims, how many this month? πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™ŠFamily practice, and lines of cash for the doctored damages.Love partner, life partner, lies and twisted truths and honesty, truth and honesty, punch lines.OVERVIEW. All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Fairies, πŸ‘―πŸ’•✨ Giving You Up –Good times Frogs.Making Waves 2: Good times, lots of time to mark, time to kill, time to lose, ways to grow, up and down, twists and turns, history to note, not news today. Music to play, dreams in works, veterans thanks so much, for the life we have, safe and warm, cheers, and chaps, great jobs done. Fairy tales to change, liked the shot, adding more to a great story....Truth about fairies and leprechauns.Tales, superstitions, and warnings surrounding the Irish ancient tales of the little people.and I didn't hear it was a 10 yr old :Nina Anthonijsz....Sigh..Ron Sherwood. miri dunn yea ur right I should've re-read what I wrote before I posted it ?...Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, A fun day at a home break...😎🌊Time to take a walk, ships to sail, veterans with guns. Alo Hermosa! Woow awesome! You are so cute, I like you very much, and I would like to meet you, contact me I'm interested in you I'm Ricardo nice to read you 949 281 9331 my number, I hope to meet you soon ♡ In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views...Gems To Love, Sons To Shine.Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, A fun day at a home. In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views.Clear Blue Skies, Blue Dreams In The Air, Glory Dazes Of Spring.. Close up..OVERVIEW…In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views.Clear Blue Skies, Blue Dreams In The Air, Glory Dazes Of Spring..All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Miley Cyrus – Giving You Up –Good times Frogs..Making Waves 2: πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times I have experienced that same setting πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, A fun day at a home break...😎🌊Time to take a walk, ships to sail, veterans with guns, dates to set, fun and games, wars and battles of wits. Charms and graces, hands to lend a hand, houses and homes, ways to go.Awesome enjoy! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times I have experienced that same setting.OVERVIEW. All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Fairies, πŸ‘―πŸ’•✨ Giving You Up –Good times Frogs.Making Waves 2: In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views.Clear Blue Skies, Blue Dreams In The Air, Glory Dazes Of Spring..

No comments:

Post a Comment