Sunday, May 7, 2017

Comforts Of Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Unpleasant Truths, Lines Of Freaks, Fools, And Franks.

FaceTime? Strangers to friends, hands to hold, hands to hearts, dances on cloud nine, ways to go.Windows, Doors, Open Wide, Ships To Sail, Boats To Float, Cowboy Games. Sending lots of love your way . The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." ― Eleanor Roosevelt . To do list •Play with fairies •Grow Angels wings •Braid the hair of mermaid •Comforts Of Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Unpleasant Truths, Lines Of Freaks, Fools, And Franks.  Brains, Trains, Buses, Free Rides, Lies To Comforting, Unpleasant Truths, Coins To Flip, Standing In Lines. Fly to the Moon.Guys Reasons why you should get dewormed regularly please RT and save a life TARKAA, Moses KatorHappy birthday! thanks for your support!420 connected and Coke wanna try? I'm in chino 562-447-3856.House Searches: Veterans Connect: • Malibu, CA: Blue Oceans, Services Known And New:DON'T REALLY CARE FOR LARGE CROWDS.Walks On Beaches.Comforts Of Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Unpleasant Truths, Lines Of Freaks, Fools, And Franks.

✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨ Hello there I am a successful 50 year old guy beautiful inside and out to get a female. who is smart, articulate, non smoker, who preferably has gone to college,established herself in a belief system,knows what she wants, and is not afraid to commit herself to a potential relationship leading to marriage.I am very successful. I have two thriving businesses, and own several homes. I love to travel. I love to work out, and tend to be physically active.

 I enjoy hiking, riding my bike, and kayaking.I love the movies, and especially live plays. I enjoy conversing on multiple subjects. The art of conversation allows free expression and the ability to convey meaningful information is a gift. I have brown hair, green eyes, athletic body, handsome with a nice smile.I am financially set in my life because I figured out how to navigate through the financial world.  My children are out of the nest and are wonderful human beings who I am extremely proud of. I love kids of all ages.One of my most satisfying accomplishments was raising my kids. If you have kids it is OK. So I guess we begin with a picture. Yes a picture is worth a thousand words. Picture for a picture. Send me your picture and I will send mine. Best wishes Don

Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video)"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.

 It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson -

Comforts Of Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Unpleasant Truths, Lines Of Freaks, Fools, And Franks.
Guard Dog: Dick Jarrot, Jolo Banks da Jawnn, Dawgs, Dates, Read, Kellie White, and blue, lessons to learn, classes on love and hate, pages to go. Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, � �:� �� �.. to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Frogs To Date. Frank, Alex, Frank Jr, Antony F, names of members of the herd of jackasses, donkey dates in 2015. What a nice weekend. And there you have it...the grand-kids and my wonderful daughter Hanna Agresti Zepeda had a great time too.. looking forward to December when Adriana Agresti will be here. Maybe we can all gather again..you listening Tony???? — with Hanna Agresti Zepeda.Back On Track, Out Of Free Fucks, Out Of Mouths Of Babes, Dicks, Earth Angels 2.



Comforts Of Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Unpleasant Truths, Lines Of Freaks, Fools, And Franks.



Comforts Of Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Unpleasant Truths, Lines Of Freaks, Fools, And Franks.

No comments:

Post a Comment