Sunday, May 7, 2017

That was it "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck.






Another stranger to friend from craigslist, met in 2015, and the story ... I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD ."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it In Air, Prayers, Wishes, Dreams, Castles:



Angels Calls, History Across The Lines,Rats Racers.New Edition. Pages To Turn, Books To Close. Teachers and students, hats to wear, over the nines, rainbow readers to date, earth angels to stay, love and luck, coins to flip. Light and darkness, sunny and bright, lovers and haters, dazes in court, coins to flip, games on words, tales of tricks, bumps in the road. , Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Beaches, Fish In Seas, Dances On Water: Dreams Fairy Tales, Tips On Love And Hate: American Tales. Fingers in Air. Good Times. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines,Rats Racers.New Edition. Pages To Turn, Books To Close.  


❤ ❤PRESIDENT TRUMP ❤ Dicks, Dawgs, Ducks, American Veterans, Thanks For Services.HIGH Notes: Sinners or saints, dances on the beach, seas of tears and heart breaks. Love and hate horns of a goat. Horse, fox, owl, rat, and crane: under the skins of fairies, pixies and earth angels. Dances done in the rain, birds to fly away, fairies and earth angels, better dazes on ship of dreams, good times to share, dances on the stars, at the end of the rainbow.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines,Rats Racers.New Edition. Pages To Turn, Books To Close.

 ❤ ❤PRESIDENT TRUMP ❤ Dicks, Dawgs, Ducks, American Veterans, Thanks For Services.In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views... Angels Calls, History Across The Lines,Rats Racers.New Edition. Pages To Turn, Books To Close.   Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, games with snakes, life and love, horns of a goat, love and hate, to change, by the minute. Love and luck, love and hate, sheep and goats, hats and horns of love, ways to view the world, tricks and trades, dimes calls to make.



Friends of the family, nuts and franks, nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone. Woods to trees, dogwood with the flowers of life, Liars:Kick a dawg when he is down, dicks, dawgs, donkey dates, trips to hell and back with a hog. Sisters of color, have things to say. How many kids to have out of the fag, 8 tomorrow, back to back. Cows to call home, pages to books. Frank Agresti , ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ:๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ’ชAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔.


The Very Best Of Heart. Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box.Beaches, Fish In Seas, Dances On Water: Dreams Fairy Tales, Tips On Love And Hate: American Tales. Fingers in Air. Good Times.❤ ❤PRESIDENT TRUMP ❤ Dicks, Dawgs, Ducks, American Veterans, Thanks For Services.In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views...Angels Calls,  History Across The Lines,Rats Racers.New Edition. Pages To Turn, Books To Close.

No comments:

Post a Comment