Thursday, August 1, 2024

Hi..I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me.

ESPINOZA, TONY- 'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151:'Spruce Power, ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:I'm not.

Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these project.
No photo description available.

 Also write stories to reflect the events that I have seen, heard, and thought about, from my point of view, of course, may not be the same as others. Mad Hatter is a state of mind that I enjoy, as well as, living blue.

Ice Ice Baby...TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUEST...
I've been eating Wheaties for over 50 years (and actually this morning) and if I grab a nice set of titties they're not mine.
No photo description available.
Hi..I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me.
CREATEHISTORYSOMETHINGTOTALKABOUT.BLOGSPOT.COM
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment