Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.
I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.Kid Rock - Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z Daily Shooting: Happy, Better, More Money.Sinners and saints, faces inside, faces out of sight, faces under the layers of shit, dung for frogs, fecal matters:

May be an image of indoors

Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."


Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Wales on the land, hogs, pigs, cows, faces under the surfaces, knights to spare.

New love enters. Better friends come along. And a stronger, wiser you is staring back in the mirror.What horns do you want when you get to hell? 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?
Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Wales on the land, hogs, pigs, cows, faces under the surfaces, knights to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment