Saturday, September 7, 2024

TALKING GIBBERISH.One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.



I used to wonder why people on facebook didn't interact with me but then I became more selective of the folks I accepted as friends. Here’s a test. If you’re reading this. LIE about how we met. Then put this on your wall so I can leave one, but then again no-one seems to follow Directions! Remember to LIE!



Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.





You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.'Men only want one thing Then wash it! and it's disgusting!'LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.Daily Journey...Love friends forever. Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see. Flying far away from shadows in the dark.

IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !!!! OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE.

Just wanna reach out to let u know I have read and admired your post for sometime … got me wondering… what color is her hair .. is her skin fair ??ABC,Ways To Grow, Witches, Bitches, Babes, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, Rights To Reasons, Rocks To Roll, Gems To Love, Dancing On Sands Of Time.Persistence Pays Daily.The Hive Mind,Just saying.Starting a hero journey, something else to learn, pages to go,books to write, starting a nonprofit, for transitional veterans, need a hand to get started.Love, lights, lessons, in and out of time, waves to make, songs to sing, dances in the light of day.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.


Do not stop doing something you like due to lack of time because time never returns... * The day is today! No one escapes real life. In the heart of the earth, where magic crystals grow, lies the secret light that makes the whole world glow." Communication is like a recipe. If you leave out a key ingredient, the whole thing can turn into a disaster. 

Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. THE TALKING GIBBERISH.One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.

Inline image


Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.

Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment