Sunday, September 8, 2024

The day is today! No one escapes real life. In the heart of the earth, where magic crystals grow, lies the secret light that makes the whole world glow."

Do not stop doing something you like due to lack of time because time never returns... * The day is today! No one escapes real life. In the heart of the earth, where magic crystals grow, lies the secret light that makes the whole world glow." Communication is like a recipe. If you leave out a key ingredient, the whole thing can turn into a disaster. 

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you


I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.

Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.


BORN AN OUTLAW.Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. Is America a Jewish country? (It didn't used to be! Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.From the Invisible Hand to the Invisible Sleight-of-Hand.You can be married and bored, or single and lonely. Ain't no happiness nowhere."-Chris Rock.
May be an image of 2 people and television


 The day is today! No one escapes real life. In the heart of the earth, where magic crystals grow, lies the secret light that makes the whole world glow." Communication is like a recipe. If you leave out a key ingredient, the whole thing can turn into a disaster. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled

Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.


You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

Red Dates, changes to the event, tomorrow, on the 12th, just to let you know, have to tell the others, fun and games, good times, family affairs, Dick Jarrot, Dallas Starr Bright. friends to tell over again. We are all related because our spirit comes from the same divine source, our bodies come from the same physical matter. Earth Angels .NO SHIT SHERLOCK.
No photo description available.

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you. Correct a wise man and he will appreciate you.'The day is today! No one escapes real life. In the heart of the earth, where magic crystals grow, lies the secret light that makes the whole world glow."
NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.

Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.'Men only want one thing Then wash it! and it's disgusting!'LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.Daily Journey...Love friends forever. Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see. Flying far away from shadows in the dark.

IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !!!! OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE.

Just wanna reach out to let u know I have read and admired your post for sometime … got me wondering… what color is her hair .. is her skin fair ??ABC,Ways To Grow, Witches, Bitches, Babes, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, Rights To Reasons, Rocks To Roll, Gems To Love, Dancing On Sands Of Time.


Persistence Pays Daily.The Hive Mind,Just saying.Starting a hero journey, something else to learn, pages to go,books to write, starting a nonprofit, for transitional veterans, need a hand to get started.Love, lights, lessons, in and out of time, waves to make, songs to sing, dances in the light of day.



Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce Powe,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED...vn vaxxed i'm lovin' it .You're in her DMs I'm in her BMs We are not the same'. DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. Who Do You Trust?

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text that says '"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up up with people who make you feel alone." -Robin Williams 200 LOSP 90sBabiesOnly'

No comments:

Post a Comment