Tuesday, October 26, 2021

A TWISTED PROPHECY.Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .ENGLISH words, for the wise.Breaking the Silence :To Understand Normal Thinking!

Pigs to fly, 1995, 1983, 1959,cows and sluts, donkeys to ride for free. Fairy…Cause I Love You  .A TWISTED PROPHECY.Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .ENGLISH words, for the wise.Breaking the Silence :To Understand Normal Thinking!

Loads to do, dirty laundry, piles to roll around, all the dazes on earth. ... BLOGSPOT.COM. Lovers Talk. ... Dazes Over Sunset: Who Do You Trust Happy birthday to you my baby all the best and sweetest in your life, may you continue to be this smart, wonderful woman, goddess, mother, sister and the best idol, thank you for making the person happier spreading love and joy to everyone being funny and patient,i love so much.
Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.
Always loved the night... and the moon there is your love that shines deep inside my eyes everything brings me back to you.. .. i just need you to look at me Just welcome me in your kingdom... . you made me want to exist in your depths.... STOP inventing the stars on your body... cause i always find myself somewhere in you..A TWISTED PROPHECY.Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .ENGLISH words, for the wise.Breaking the Silence :To Understand Normal Thinking!


Loads to do, dirty laundry, piles to roll around, all the dazes on earth. ... BLOGSPOT.COM. Lovers Talk. ... Dazes Over Sunset: Who Do You Trust Happy birthday to you my baby all the best and sweetest in your life, may you continue to be this smart, wonderful woman, goddess, mother, sister and the best idol, thank you for making the person happier spreading love and joy to everyone being funny and patient,i love so much.

INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.HOW To WIN AT LIFE Step 1: Let people do what they need to to do to make them happy, mind your own business and do what you need to do to make you happy. The end.'Cause I Love You  .A TWISTED PROPHECY.Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .




May be an image of 3 people, people standing and outdoors

Victor Valadez is at Finca San Javier.,Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass?Check out this Amazon deal: Chasing The Monuments.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally? Choices to make.Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.

Frank Agresti , Retards, rejects, assholes, family affairs, head counts: Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti. Those who vote vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide every everything. Joseph Stalin.Time of our lives, the best is yet to cum.'BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.''The ugliest thing that I have ever seen, is a human being without compassion.'Cause I Love You  .A TWISTED PROPHECY.Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .


Day September 16. "To me, the wisdom the Elders have to manifest is in teaching people how to live in harmony and balance with each other and the Earth." --Sun Bear, CHIPPEWA.
Dazes Over Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment