Sunday, March 20, 2022

Like Ham and Burger, Kool Aid and Sugar, and my favorite Penutbutter and Jelly. Yeah i hear you. Hello How r u?

Paul Lloyd 
Admin
Group expert
 
May be an image of dog and outdoors

No Excuses Acceptable. Horses done, the mighty and the great, to be the best to show over time. Horse and pony shows, after life, the best and the great, glory days done, back to the barn.Wolf Stands For Standing Rock.....Like Ham and Burger, Kool Aid and Sugar, and my favorite Penutbutter and Jelly. Yeah i hear you. Hello How r u?




PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MAD ,AT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'.After our experience with Covid, do we really think those in power will acknowledge and act on climate change?Or…Will they just continue to act in their own short-term self-interests?



Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. Ways And Means, Rats To Races.'Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons:Wolf Stands For Standing Rock.....Like Ham and Burger, Kool Aid and Sugar, and my favorite Penutbutter and Jelly. Yeah i hear you. Hello How r u?
May be an image of 1 person and indoor


PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MAD ,AT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'.  Failure is proof that you tried. Now go try again.'...LOVE AND HONOR, ONE OF THE FEW, GUNS TO FIGHT THE WARS. MARINES IN BLUES, DANCES AT WEDDINGS, JOYS AND PAINS, DREAMS TO LOCKS OF HARES, LOTS OF LUCK.

I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS. UNACCOUNTABLE.HERE COMES THE SUN, THE FROGS, THE FOOLS, THE FREAKS, SUCKERS FOR FREE RIDES.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on solar for beginners. Please remember there are people here that are newbies as well as highly experienced so please be kind to each other and help each other enjoy our forum.
May be a meme of text that says 'me crawling out of my depression hole to start up on my bullshit again what's up meme loving fucks'

 More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:Wolf Stands For Standing Rock.....Like Ham and Burger, Kool Aid and Sugar, and my favorite Penutbutter and Jelly. Yeah i hear you. Hello How r u?



The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly. Im not looking for a Relationship, Sandy, just like to flirt and play games.     Im straight, somewhat centered, from Humboldt Co. Work in PS , born in 64, ride a Harley. 


."HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Either way...your a thug like I'm a gentleman. Fat chance right?Goal: Independence.I am the story teller .The author .The director. I am the doctor . The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place. The silver metal .I am the alone .


Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

Need Service?There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. 4 years now, updates. Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Close Tomorrow  March 4th 2022.Spruce Power,57TH ATTEMPT:


BBB Rating & Accreditation  This company failed. THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED F Years in Business: 1.Spruce Power, has the title of being the worst solar company.
 

Our Homeowner Support Team (HOST)They did not do a UCC transfer form in 2018, and they won't make one for 2022, that is their habit, to leave the princles out of contract. Once on Feburary 28, 2022, second time March 4, 2022. Excuses is all we get for the delays. Poo about no time frame, so four years later, we can they did not do the paperwork, no UCC to be found in closing docoments of 2018, and again this year, March  2022. It is bullshit, dung and fecal matter, it sucks, it smells, and  that is the  service that  they provide. 


 is available for current Spruce Power customers. HOST representatives can be reached at (888) 636-0336 or support@sprucepower.com during the following times:Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment