Thursday, March 3, 2022

Veterans, PTSD: Rats, Roaches,Retards, Rejects: Nazi PoliceI think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.Regards,Spruce:Mad Dog Marine.Spruce Power,192TH ATTEMPT.


Nazi Police: Dances With Rite Gloves. Disneyland: Jackasses, Cartoon Hits. Suckers 4 Free.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years.


'Therapist: "Ronald McMyers isn't real, he ca
May be an image of text that says 'MADE IN AMERICA'
n't hurt you." Ronald McMyers: @PWHipster McD'Sheri Gerstein Jarrot, what the fuck, cattle calls, freaks, frogs, fools, family affairs.Head Counts, Rats, Roaches,Retards, Rejects:
May be an image of food
 
See how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems. 'WELL IT'S 1FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'


Nazi Police: Dances With Rite Gloves. Disneyland: Jackasses, Cartoon Hits. Suckers 4 Free.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years.

May be an image of food
5150NOSESANDVIEWSVOICESINMYHEAD.BLOGSPOT.COMOoh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made:DAUGHTERS. Zeros, Life Is A Fairy Tale, Knights,Rites For Causes, Seasons:Dung for sale, dung to float, freaks and frogs to date, dream lives on the beaches, lots of crooks and robber tales to share, hopes for more.

See how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems. 'WELL IT'S 1FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'


Nazi Police: Dances With Rite Gloves. Disneyland: Jackasses, Cartoon Hits. Suckers 4 Free.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years.

May be an image of 1 person

Success is closer than you • You’ll never know what might have been • No regrets • Because YOU CAN DO ITLove is patient, love is kind, it knows no boundaries, it knows no time.
May be a cartoon of text

THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.Love is patient, love is kind, it knows no boundaries,It knows no time.Regards,Spruce:Mad Dog Marine. 


THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.Love is patient, love is kind, it knows no boundaries,It knows no time.Regards,Spruce:Mad Dog Marine. 

Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain.  Veterans, PTSD: Disneyland:Land Of Nightmares: Head Counts, Rats, Roaches,Retards, Rejects: Nazi Police: Dances With Rite Gloves. Disneyland: Jackasses, Cartoon Hits. Suckers 4 Free.Veterans, PTSD: Head Counts, Rats, Roaches,Retards, Rejects: Nazi PoliceI think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.Regards,Spruce:Mad Dog Marine. 

You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours.  Pieces of a Dream:Dazes Over Sunset: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always . 



Hello San,You do have a lot going on in your life, but try not to stress yourself out over life, easier said than done, I know.As far as I go, I’m 68, 5’8”,165, recently widowed, retired carpenter, do grow pot and veggies, the goats and chickens are gone, have a dog and a cat, and my 35 year old son lives with me. What part of town are you in, and where are you headed?
I don’t recall your post and my response? Wouldn’t mind chatting more, are you comfortable texting ?Art

 See how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems. 'WELL IT'S 1FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN' 

image.png

Mayia A. (Spruce Power)There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacceptable. Close Tomorrow March 4th 2022.Spruce Power,192TH ATTEMPT.Feb 15, 2022, 5:51 PM CST

Hi Penny Dancer,There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacceptable. Close Tomorrow March 4th 2022.Spruce Power, 192TH ATTEMPT.
Giving you a little lip service, how to say no, not interested in working, not interested in getting the job done. What we call it is skating, how much time can we waste, how much money can we collect on the solar panels we got, pennies, on the pennies, to do nothing but, pass the buck.Veterans, PTSD: Head Counts, Rats, Roaches,Retards, Rejects: Nazi PoliceI think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.Regards,Spruce:Mad Dog Marine.  

I finally fixed Elvis , had to study it and clean it up , better now. Hestia , Goddess of the Hearth , Home , Domesticity ,Virginity, Family ,Hope you guys still like it.All we need is LOVE.Born to die, none of us are getting out alive, it will be a sad day, for the people left behind, waiting alone, for this time to come, the end of life. Glory dazes on earth day, we just do not not know when, make every moment count. 

 

Crooks, cheaters, liars, ready for headaches, dealing with slow, simple, silly, stupid, and silent, how the turns. Regards,Spruce: innovating easy access to sustainable energy for a brighter tomorrow.March 4th, keep moving, keep marching, keep fighting, the simple, slow, silly, and stupids in high places.Mayia. Contact us via phone 888.636.0336 fax (832) 271-6876 or email support@sprucepower.com Office Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM CST.

 

Regards,Spruce:Mayia A. (Spruce Power) you are the only contact we have, you are the only one who can stop the buck. I will continue to share, until the docoments are delivered to email. Just to let you know, Marines never quit, and Marines never give in, that is what I am, a mad dog Marine. Time to make the donuts, time to stay up all night until the job gets done. 


 


 

Time to take this out of the email market to the principles, time to take to Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo. Books To Write, Blogs And Post across the net. I love writting that much. Balls in your court, sister worker for Spruce Power. If they did not know, they should have known better, the statement to sue the largest solar company in the nation. How do you like me now, will you be able to do the right thing, and get the job done, and close the books on my house in Sun City, the cities of sons to stand out, heads above the common.
 


 

Mad Dog Marine.Disappointments in the live on hand, prefer the life on TV and at the movies, work for it, and it can be use is the way to get the things that you want. Works for me.

 

THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.Love is patient, love is kind, it knows no boundaries,It knows no time.Regards,Spruce:Mad Dog Marine.

There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacceptable. Close Tomorrow March 4th 2022.Spruce Power,32TH ATTEMPT.

Thank you so much for your timely reply regarding the transfer of the agreement because we do not have any documentation from that transfer between you and Mr.Espinoza we will have to draft a midterm and there's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. In regards to your system overproducing if there is any excess energy your system produced it will be returned back to the grid and will appear as a credit on your utility statement. 

There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Close Tomorrow March 4th 2022.Spruce Power,57TH ATTEMPT:
May be an anime-style image of 1 person and outdoors



No comments:

Post a Comment