Friday, August 21, 2026

That’s my Boy.Juliana Santiago and Jose A Santiago.

 I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..

Cans air caps. short, Marlene Stevens, Steven, Sima, Charles R. Jay Jarrot, cows and cattle also. Butches, Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, tricks to date, 7608512267: good times on beach, more fish to fry. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me


WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".No more options to cancel or void.BLACK, WHITE, WHOLES IN HEADS, COINS TO PLAY, SIGNS OF GOOD TIMES, BOTH SIDES.


I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..


DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”That’s my Boy.Juliana Santiago and Jose A Santiago.

Dreams are now a reality!Life happens and sometimes the importance of education is put on the ball burner, but where there is a will there is a way.Hindsight: 20-20.  .. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.Micky Mouse, good times, god ties, dances in the streets.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me .That’s my Boy.Juliana Santiago and Jose A Santiago.


From: Dan Evans <devans@tvhomesteam.com. Subject: FW: [Spruce Power] Re: 2nd ATTEMPT: PLEASE REPLY FW: 26356 Brandywine Ct Ucc Financing Statement 2019-0509430.It may be a life events department ask or other. Check the website for the departments. Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day. I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.



No more options to cancel or void.BLACK, WHITE, WHOLES IN HEADS, COINS TO PLAY, SIGNS OF GOOD TIMES, BOTH SIDES.All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”

That’s my Boy.Juliana Santiago and Jose A Santiago.



'Spruce Power, ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:I'm not.  Waves, rights, lucky breaks, words to exchange, history to note, pages to come.Wishes on stars, wishes on studs, wishes in dreams, actions to change. Son to shine,Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me

No comments:

Post a Comment