Friday, August 21, 2026

Where does the time go?!?Rocks To Roll. Sail On.Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

  Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Love Nuts On The Run. Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.

Sometimes I feel so alone [not lonely]. LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM . NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Shoot again.I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before... Bad George:


The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.

Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people.

 Love Nuts On The Run. Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.


Thank you so much.Vivian Flores Escrow Operations/Escrow Officer Ph. 951.783.3210 | Fx. 951.783.3215 | vflores@escrow321.com . Brokerage: Dan Evans - Stellar Realty Northwest (formerly with other brokerages, now often associated with TV Homes Team).TVHOMES (Real Estate): An award-winning real estate team, note that this is a business, not a show.


“The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people.



No comments:

Post a Comment