Monday, December 21, 2020

Simple, slow, silly, stupid,snakes in grass, spiders and worms. Jay Kay Sarah, I'll wear a mask for sure. Don't you think that's right? Jonathan.

 I looked it up, this fish eats frogs! I ask how big are the freaking frogs! P... I looked it up, this fish eats frogs! I ask how big are the freaking frogs! Poor frogs have no chance.Nice shot, girl lost or not....Houses and homes, Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ! We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales:.. :One Nation :God Bless America.Time Frames.L░O░V░E░πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’: Horse And Pony Shows, Rats To Races, Wings To Fly, Birds To sing.Awesome enjoy!


Dances in the dark, dances in the rain, dances done with the dead,.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS.Angels here now. Angels in heaven, angels in hell, trips to take. Lessons to learn, fairy tales in past, bible stories to share. Gifts in songs, words to tell, schools of hard knocks. Dances in the rain, seas of tears to cross, sunny and bright for dazes. on Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests. Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.

To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change, windows always open, to flip the coins to brighter dazes. Good times, life on the beach, joys and pains, bumps in the road, tricked and pimped, veterans with cash, crooks and robbers, in the herds of donkeys out to rob and steal, free rides for sluts, freaks, frogs, and fools, Steven and kids, Charles R. and Rach Jay, hats and wigs to hide the horns, out of sight.


MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.No Defined: Next Open Door: w4m, Standards, senior, giant, tall, witty, wise, heads above common, jacks and marbles intact, back in time,baby boomer, leader of the band. Retired from rat races, house on the block, time to spare. Rewards for gifts to friends and family, to share only the whites Jewish people okay for the frogs, donkeys in herds, cattle and bison, calls in Upland, Indio, Ventura, Oxnard, for the cattle that is out on open ranges.Tell me something good.Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: 



░L░O░V░E░πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’: Horse And Pony Shows, Rats To Races, Wings To Fly, Birds To sing.Awesome enjoy! Snakes in Jewish rites, hairs of the matters, back to wigs, gang bang freaks, monkeys and snakes. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ! We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”



Good times, god ties, heads to count, hats to wear: mother to me, sister to me also, dead and gone, 4 decades to count. Brother left alive, last one in the tribe, Carl Lewis Breangh, king of the piles of shit, created from the dogs. Rats to roaches, roaches to deserts, faces in the crowds.'
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Good morning brothers and sΓ©eree. Mother Natune gives you the music of life. Learn to listen, Chief Tatanka'

Adult Lounge❤Thickness Paradise ( post all u want ) NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:



 I’m only 35 but my peers are hardly ever on the same page as I am. I do much better with folks with bigger vocabularies than myself. I’m in San Diego for two nights. I’d love to entertain you while I’m here. I look far younger than my age and certainly farther than how I carry myself. If you’re interested in conversation here’s my number. 510.200.4026 my name is Rob.Simple, slow, silly, stupid,snakes in grass, spiders and worms. Jay Kay <saltontherim99@yahoo.com> Sarah,  I'll wear a mask for sure. Don't you think that's right?  Jonathan.



Simple, slow, silly, stupid,snakes in grass, spiders and worms. Jay Kay <saltontherim99@yahoo.com> Sarah,  I'll wear a mask for sure. Don't you think that's right?  Jonathan.


Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Hotels, Motels For Sale: Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.


Mental cases from New York, hill billies, sheep and goats, horns of love and hate, tales left to tell.Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. My boyfriend for two months, dream lover he was not. Coins To Flip. Frank Agresti,..Veterans Taken. Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: L░O░V░E░πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’: Horse And Pony Shows, Rats To Races, Wings To Fly, Birds To sing.Awesome enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment