Sunday, June 19, 2022

I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems, and have taken over about 80% of the media.

 1

Views from the house, in a dream, future so bright, have to wear shades, all the time. You also, in your world?More mountains to climb, strangers now, who knows, what comes next.'
Work In The Background,Passing Bucks, Spinning Tales, Spruce Power, Empire Of Liars, Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than One. Habits. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Welcome to your worst nightmare! Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.
May be a cartoon of text that says 'CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'


I NEVER CARED

I believe more and more people are starting to feel this way.

I never cared if you were “gay”or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems, and have taken over about 80% of the media.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I’ve been both, until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine,until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you don’t like guns,until you tried to take my guns away.

Now...I care.

I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It’s your problem.

You can still fix it. It’s not too late. But it needs to be soon. I’m a very patient person. But I’m out of patience.

There are literally Tens of Millions of people just like me that are sick of all your Anti-American crap!!

I’ve always cared about life, and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and my other fellow citizens & patriots that certain lives matter more than others.

You protest, riot, attack, burn and loot. Your so called “movement” has become a radical out-of-control bunch of thugs, criminals and anarchists who are destroying our Country.

We have had enough! America is the greatest country on Earth, and if you don’t like America, then you can leave.
I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems, and have taken over about 80% of the media.

We are done caring about your misguided “feelings.” You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from other Americans.

once in a lifetime

How do you get a girl without trying? Being honest? But where do you go? The bar? I'm not much of a catcher of women. No, rather, it's usually the women that catch me. All they do is just talk to me a little bit, show some attention to me, make me feel like I'm at least slightly attractive, and then I almost always fall in love with them. Usually, this doesn't work out for very long, as my insecurities and the fact that I understand this always happens, usually causes me to self-destruct and ruin whatever progress I might have made with said female. However, it's the nights that are so lonely nowadays. And I just wish there would be a nice girl that would come my way.

Course I'm quite aware that most of the folks on this site are in fact male. And I am sure I will get a lot of mail from these so-called successful males that can get girls like they can get anything. I just have a condition that causes me to be quite anti-social, and I also don't have many friends. Therefore, I don't go very many places, get invited to parties, etc. So I'm really setting myself up for a girl who will take advantage of me. But that's ok. Let's just get started.

Pigs and hogs, cattle calls, excuses and assholes things we have in common. Strangers online, strangers in real life, strangers for life, paths to cross, history to exchange, or not.

No time for one line wonders, to address hello, hey, hi, hola, and what is up, next. Black Babe, real cali dreamer, veteran with plans, to host, to help, to assist, with the paperwork to ask for the cash on the table. Calling veterans, men with skills, handy around a hammer, over 60, without the kids, without the extra baggage, starting over again. Housing voucher in hand, looking for a place, to share, or on your own, where will you wait?

Veteran to veterans, with vouchers, with rating payments, starting over, from hotel to houses, to live again. More mountains to climb. Data needed, name, age, location now, how tall, alone or with extended family members, ready for chances, to dream a little, to work a little, to get the things to call home. Must have contact data, to go forward, pages to books, chapters to write. Again.
The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. 

I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems, and have taken over about 80% of the media.

Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. Just saying, woman for man, factors to consider, boomers, guys and dudes, born in 1950, what. Retired, relax, ready to rock, ready to roll, glory dazes to come. Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment