Sunday, June 19, 2022

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.This stuff always has a way of finding me.

"Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .
May be a meme of text that says 'me when I sign up for OnlyFans and see pictures of naked girls instead of ceiling fans ! Liar,liar, Liar, liar, plants for hire.'

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.This stuff always has a way of finding me.

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'GALLEY GRU Pardon me, young lady.'

Adriana Agresti. First in lines, family and friends, strangers to note, views online. Do we Allow the Shadows to keep taking away the person we have become. (The new Birth) by snuffing out that which has become so bright?
I don’t recall your post and my response? Wouldn’t mind chatting more, are you comfortable texting ?Art. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.This stuff always has a way of finding me.
May be an image of 3 people, outdoors and text that says 'THOSE TEENAGERS DESERVED IT CHANGE OUR MINDS'

 "Cow Wisdom",Life's Little Beefs.shorts, cans, brains, giants,hosts of shots in the dark. Hats, horns, halos, wings in the air, standards set, no little nuts, no balls, no jacks,no leaders to lights,hands, hearts,horns, moving on.


Inline image


Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs:
Inline image


 JewJew jew go back to hell.Have a laugh or two: I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. age 59: PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME.Love, hate, Steven jay jarrot,whale on land, sheep and goats, gems to love.
Inline image


Good time toads, army of frogs, groups of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count, rats in gloves, races to bucks.
Inline image



Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151:Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services.
Lord Sydes .Born in 1950 and this is funny if disturbingly true. Failure is proof that you tried. Now go try again.'...LOVE AND HONOR, ONE OF THE FEW, GUNS TO FIGHT THE WARS. MARINES IN BLUES, DANCES AT WEDDINGS, JOYS AND PAINS, DREAMS TO LOCKS OF HARES, LOTS OF LUCK.
No photo description available.

 Kings, knights, dicksdawgsand dates. . Good Tales ...Races for bucks, dimes to drop, seasons of strangers to friends, heads to count, stats to share, wind to wings, birds and bees. Mountains to climb, roads to travel, paths to cross, why not.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads. 5151:Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services.


22,000% Increase in Deaths following C-19 Shots for Adults Over 50 as FDA Authorizes 2nd Booster for this Age Group.Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:Wolf Stands For Standing Rock.....

No comments:

Post a Comment