Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Snakes And Frogs, Sheri And Steven Jarrot, Monkey Tricks

Snakes and Frogs, Dates On the Beach, Friends for a season, snakes over time, frogs kissed, long ago. Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 found online, 420 to trade for cum that nice, wanted a pussy to kiss his ad said. On craigslist one day in the spring of 2014? was out of pot, answered his ad, had gas, to trade for ass, wanted the pot. Found him sleep on his feet, a lion walking asleep, and I wonder why. Met him on Happy Trails in a desert city. Had the RV parked at the store, travel to the RV camp lot, had the smoke, and the tina of course, daily habit came out with the lights.

Sorry, not in the right state of mind. Ghosts and spooks, in the gardens of the dead. Hopes and wishes, dances in the shadows of soughs, do-bets not sure about that. Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.PishPosh ..can you break evil wicked witch spell???.coming to my senses of my educated mind thinking someone forgot their med's or taking wrong kind, say nope to pharma. 
1
Tips. Silent Knights, Wishes On Dreams, Wings In The Air, Candles To Lives, Raids Rites, Dances In The Moon Lights. Sonny And Star Lights. Hits And Misses, Jokes And Laughs. Dances On The Sands Of Time. okay rites to views, voices and values, rocks to roll, gems hard to find. Thanks for moments lost in time, good times, god ties, another great day on earth. Cheers and chaps, men and mice, cartoon hits, lots of laughs, lots of hard knocks, trips to hell and back. Fairy tales out of the bible, good times, snakes, frogs, in the gardens of dream knights. 
Communications Interoperability Training with Amateur Radio Community Set 10/24/2017Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations will take part. “This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement. 

During the exercise, a designated DOD Headquarters entity will request county-by-county status reports for the 3,143 US counties and county equivalents, in order to gain situational awareness and to determine the extent of impact of the scenario. Army and Air Force MARS organizations will work in conjunction with the Amateur Radio community, primarily on the 60-meter interoperability channels as well as on HF NVIS frequencies and local VHF and UHF, non-Internet linked Amateur Radio repeaters.



Thanks so much, for the moments lost in time, heads in sands of time, stores of frogs, freaks out at night, Jewish Wales, rocks to roll, gems to find, pebbles on the sands of time. Stats again, like the shot of the bones in the yard, best shot of dogs, that I have ever seen. I like them stuff, have a monkey, and ape and her baby on her back,  faces in and out of time. Roles to play, the piper, the leader of the band, hats and horns, sounds of life, love, lust, lessons, tests over time, pages to books.


Tips. Silent Knights, Wishes On Dreams, Wings In The Air, Candles To Lives, Raids Rites, Dances In The Moon Lights. Sonny And Star Lights. Hits And Misses, Jokes And Laughs. Dances On The Sands Of Time. okay rites to views, voices and values, rocks to roll, gems hard to find. Thanks for moments lost in time, good times, god ties, another great day on earth. Cheers and chaps, men and mice, cartoon hits, lots of laughs, lots of hard knocks, trips to hell and back. Fairy tales out of the bible, good times, snakes, frogs, in the gardens of dream knights.

I say this with full humility; I am the most interesting, fascinating person on this site. You’re welcome. 💋  When we commit to our own growth and evolution we inspire those around us to do the same. GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE!! AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!!Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet.Daily life an adventure, always. My beliefs. More fish to fry. W4M, spring to summer, time to start new day, charms and wits to explore new dawn.


I say this with full humility; I am the most interesting, fascinating person on this site. You’re welcome. 💋  No time to waste, have started a new chapter in my life. I do not need to work, crazy for a fee, a child of Uncle Sam, Marine for life, crazy like a fox, not common crazy, Is how I like to say it.Happy Happy Birthday ...  Enjoy the day 🎉🍷🎂❤️ (Inland Empire).


I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it. I dress up like a girl and post ads for guys to feed me cock. I let them take pics and videos and I dont care what they do with them as long as I get a copy. 


I'm a complete sissy-slut cross-dressing faggot. Since I was 10 if anyone told me to suck their dick, I did. If someone calls me a bitch or a faggot, I don't argue. I am. No joke, I am a cock sucking bitch and damn proud. My only regret is that I don't have a group of men who use me on a regular basis.I say this with full humility; I am the most interesting, fascinating person on this site. You’re welcome. 💋  

Fun for a moment in time, the tricks that we dated, for the trades and the ass of course. Steven Jarrot, was a pimp first, his girlfriends did tricks for the drugs that he had, or tricks for the smokes that he likes, tricks for the cash and the repairs on the RV. Story same every day. Rach Jay, and or his kid, is what drives him, his other wife. Trick to keep from the other, frogs to date a freak that fucks for his kid-Rachel Jarrot, to eat. Dreams of greatness run for her. Dreams of more movies Dreams of greatness in the life of a frog. , snakes, wolves, land whales, cum suckers to date. Party and play all the time. Tricks and trades, dicks to suck, the day job, for a freak, blow jobs to go. Dick For Dogs


Image result for seven snakes: stevenDreams of dicks that work, cum for the tasteful delights, tricks of the oral expert to cum for the drugs, tricks and trade, day job. Blow jobs to go, dicks to suck, good time in the mouth of a frog. Steven Jarrot, pussy on his mind, pussy in his mouth, a dick up his ass, best day for a snake. Dreams of sex, drugs on hand, snake in the grass, cheater on life, cheater on taxes, cheater on all 12 levels, snake for life. Dreams of greatness in his kid, Rachel Jarrot, plans to direct more movies, like this one, skin to skin, its all fun. Sex for drugs, pimp on hand, wheels for fucking, corner jobs, RV campers, always low on water. Bring your own water, if you have sex in a RV, dream life to park at the beach. Only in the day time.

Seven Snakes, American Toads Army Of Frogs, Steven 



Sheri Jarrot, Butch All The Time, Pussy To work, Rach Jay, Faces in mirror, snakes and frogs to date. Good times, Party and Pay, Steven and Rach Jarrot, lovers since age 7, lovers for life. Secrets...Rachel Wigsout: Class Whales:Hard knocks for lessons in love and devotion, life for love, love and hate horns of a goat. Tales to share, lessons in classes on the beach. Grass growing. Happy and blue flipping coins. Thanks for kids, tips on trips to hell, kindness and mercy shared. Lights on part of the time is dandy and fine. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses that are greener for the cattle, bison, and buffs around and around the wheels turns, and the wheels do stop going around in time, not time it never stops. Dances in the wind on the beach. Grains of Trash: RV Campers, White Trash On Wheels, Pimps And Drug Lards: Land Whales In Sight:Dodge The Snakes Dens.



Steven Jarrot: November 21, 2015: HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU. I GIVING YOU TIL TODAY TO START REMOVING YOUR BLOGS AND PICTURES AFTER TODAY IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS. IF U FORGOT I HAVE EVERY PICTURE OF YOU IN VERY COMPROMISING POSTIONS THE ONES TAKEN ON STEVENS ROAD AND SEVERAL AT OTHER GUYS HOMES WHILE U WERE SUCKING DICK GETTING FUCKED ETC.



I AM GOING TO PLASTER THE BLOGS WITH SEND TO YOUR FAMILY MAKE COPIES AND PERSONALLY TAKE THEM TO THE VA AND YOUR SONS SCHOOL. YOUR DAD WILL GET THEM YOUR AUNT UNCLES AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOUR SISTER JOB TO CELEBRATE HER 2YEARS THERE AND YOU SOCIAL SECURITY IS MORE VALUBLE THEN MINE I WILL MAKE SURE TO PUT THE COPY OF YOU IDS AND NUMBERS DOB ETC FOR ALL TO HAVE. AND THAT WILL JUST BE THE BEGINING.
YES I HAVE A GREAT HACKER WAIT TIL I SHOW U HOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE WILL BECOME 320. THE PICTURES WILL ALSO GO IN WASHINTON ADS AS WELL.

IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. BTW I'M SORRY THAT YOU SO HURT THAT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS GONE BY THAT YOU THINK OF ME AND YOU HAVEN'T FOUND LOVE AND HAPPINESS YET. I'M VERY SORRY FOR THAT. I'M SORRY YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME WRITING BLOGS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO.  ITS SAD ALL THOSE HOURS OF TYPING WHAT A BORING LIFE YOU MUST HAVE. WITH ALL THE MONEY AND INCOME I GUESS ITS TRUE MONEY DOESNT BUY HAPPINESS.
YOU PROFF OF THAT. POOR THING I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. YOU WOULD OF HAD EVERYTHING YOU WANTED BY NOW INSTEAD YOU STILL DONT EVEN HAVE A HAPPY HOME JUST YOU COMPUTER TO VENT HOW UNHAPPY YOUR LIFE REALLY IS.
Image result for seven snakes: steven
YOU ALWAYS WERE THE ONE TO SAY TIME TO TURN THE PAGE TIME FOR A NEW CHAPTER. LISA IF I CAN HELP YOU I WILL. LETS NOT HOLD ANGER LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL REALLY MAKE THE BEST OF IT I WILL HELP U IF YOU WANT. I'M HAPPY AS CAN BE LIFE HAS BEEN BEAUTIFUL I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED YOU CAN TOO. U JUST NEED TO FIND OTHER THINGS TO WRITE AND BLOG ABOUT LIKE THE POSITIVE THINGS LIFE HAS TO OFFER. AND BTW MY HEALTH IS GREAT BECAUSE MY MIND IS POSITIVE. YOUR WILL BE TOO. I'LL PRAY FOR YOU. FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANYTIME. ITS NEVER TO LATE TO FIX THINGS REMEMBER THAT .

Hell Rings: New day, new dazes, new dawns, new starts, and the wheels keep on rolling alone, on the road to greatness, deeds and actions, dreams to actions, and hope floating looking for a place to land. Marking time is killing time and it is for the undead and unstable people that rule the world, and the dense and dim witted are in control again, or still is what it is in real time, or dead time working for another sack of shit, or lyon sacks of shit, some man in charge .

No comments:

Post a Comment